Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 07:15 PM   #251
Webkinz :)

ottercute has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

They should have a line of webkinz with Codes for Shelter Items Online & that money goes to Shelters
ottercute is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 10:32 AM   #252

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Luckyquiggle1234
This is an amazing idea! With everyone complaining about Ganz's recent additions like crazy to earn money, I'd love to see them add something new to help the world!
Aw, thanks Luckyquiggle1234! Yeah, no kidding! That is an excellent point! I thank you for bringing it to this thread! Thanks for posting
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 08-12-2009, 10:33 AM   #253

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by luvwbknz
you updated it again! Awesome! Well i sent a message to you IndyandLucky so good luck with all your work!
Yep, thanks! I already replied Luvwbknz. Thanks for posting.
Old 08-13-2009, 02:30 PM   #254
Banned
Pokemon97 will become famous soon enough

right now i have two cats. Spencer and jack. I love them so much and then i see aspca commercials about animals needing a home. when i grow up i want to be a veternarian and help animals and raise them.
Pokemon97 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #255

View Post Originally Posted by Aqua30
That's a brillant idea! I actually adopted my little dog from the ASPCA! Its so sad what they have to go through..... most of them get put down. I support you all they way, and I'll add the siggy later ( i just got this one back from cocoabean).
Thanks Aqua! Good for you! I am sure your little dog is VERY happy! It is, I can hardly talk about without breaking my screen or crying, LOL. Aw, thanks so much for adding my signature! That means a lot! I totally understand, can't wait to see it! Thanks for posting! You made my day!
Old 08-14-2009, 10:11 AM   #256

Agent Bunny will become famous soon enough

Maybe you could include animal abuse in the money dontation . i can't watch those commercials with Sarah McLaughlin they're too sad...
Ganz has so much "power" they could get so many people to go along with this movement or anything but they don't really. I mean they make plush animals and they don't do anything to help real animals... its sad

Last edited by Agent Bunny; 08-14-2009 at 10:25 AM..
Old 08-14-2009, 10:16 AM   #257
NeverShout

puppy9115 will become famous soon enough

that makes so much sense
than anyone who cant adopt a shelter pet because they are allergic or they dont have enough room they can still help!
puppy9115 is offline Female
Old 08-14-2009, 10:21 AM   #258
acky april fools!!
Gifted

ducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to beholdducttapequeen is a splendid one to behold

i think that is a WONDERFUL IDEA!! great fantabulus and i would totaly adopt all the ones i saw!!!!
ducttapequeen is offline Female
Old 08-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #259

View Post Originally Posted by soccerdog130
Hey Indy and Lucky! I love that idea! i support that too! Yay!

i got my dog from a girl ... she was free.... u have never gotten a dog or pet from the kennel. When i was little i had a dog who was like my BFF in the kennel but then she got adopted she was a golden retriever puppy
Hey Madison! Thanks, I am very happy to hear that! Well, that's just as cool, that dog would have ended up in a shelter if it wasn't for you Aw, well I hope she went to a good home. Thanks for posting! I really appreciate it!
Old 08-15-2009, 01:38 PM   #260
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

Great idea!!! i love it!
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets