Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 12:43 PM   #241
webkizlover2982
Webkinz :)

ShinyPearl is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

That would be awesome! Ganz already does Webkinz Cares so why not do shelter pets. I would buy all their shelter pets if I knew it would help shelter pets!
ShinyPearl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-08-2009, 05:52 PM   #242

iheartwebkinz9 is on a distinguished road

I love this idea! U know I go 2 animal shelters every week and buy a new pet. I hold a yard sale every saturday and sell things online 2 make money 4 the pets and there food and stuff! So far I adopted 12 cats and 7 dogs. I also adopted a parrot once!

~ Ps. My cats had 33 kittens total!~ It is really hard work looking after 33 kittens!
iheartwebkinz9 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 10:58 PM   #243

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Rockstar45
I have not adopted a pet from the animal shelter. But my family has a really big heart for animals.
I think it is great that Ganz is giving money to shelters. I love your idea IndyandLucky. I also think if enough people join together we can help the animal in shelters find loving homes.
Well, even though you can't adopt from the shelter, I love to see that you still love animals and want to help them! Good for you! Thanks so much! Yes, I totally agree. The world just needs to know about it first. Thanks for posting!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 11:00 PM   #244
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

i am very happy to say that the shelter that i volunteer at has gotten alot of donations in the past month and now more pets are being adopted
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 11:01 PM   #245

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
i now i posted a haldf an hour ago but i re-read what you wrote and am heartbroken because so many aniimals are really hurt!!! I love dogs andif you read my other post found love with a wonderful cat! I also like hamsters and bunnies and gerberls tons of my freinds have them!!! Even if you are allergic *my sister eyes bget red and itchy around cats* she stil loved visiting mackenzie!! she would take benadrel and go love on them when we got therre!!!! i saw a vidoeo on the internet of these 2 men hurting a poor inosint dog by pputting him/her in an oven and baking the dog!!!!! but i think they got arrested or something but tghey hurt a poor inocennt dog!!! i was so mad i almost broke my screen!!
Well, that doesn't matter - I am glad you posted again! Yes, it is a very sad thing. I love dogs, cats, anything that's an animal - I love it. I am glad you like hamsters and small animals too, I think they are fascinating creatures. Good for your sister! Oh, dear. That poor dog. What horrible people those two men must be. I hope they were arrested. I think I would have broke my screen or cried my eyes out. LOL. Well, thanks for posting again! I love it when people come back here more than once!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:03 PM   #246

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
That sounds great! I will support Webkinz shelter pets! I have changed my signature to a special phrase saying, I support Webkinz shelter pets, Do you? Doggies are special too!
I got my dog from a lady, He used to be a tiny little doggie, Now you see him as a grown and cute dog!
Thanks for your support! Thanks also for putting this in your signature - That makes my day! Aw, I bet he is adorable!
Old 08-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #247
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That is a fantatic idea. Every single time I see a shelter or any cat, dog, animal...lost without a home makes me feel the dire need to save them. They need a loving home, soomeone to are for them, feed them, groom them, and love them. Those poor animals in the shelters are stuck in a cage all day, with little food and water. Often times they get put down because they have been there for over a year. I think that these "Shelter" pets would be a great idea. I would definately buy every single one GANZ came out with, mainly for the reason of helping animals in need. Those poor animals in shelters need the help, often are hungry, and dirty, and the shelters need the money to care for them. If GANZ started making shelter pets, I would just HAVE to buy them because of the reason they are on earth. Why do people by webkinz in the first place? Because they love the stuffed animals to death...and if they started "shelter" pets, a lot of customers would go crazy, because most are animal lovers. They would proobly be sold out everywhere...and the best part is...
The money goes to a good cause!
It warms my heart, IndyandLucky, that you thought of this wonderful idea!
--Star
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 08-08-2009, 11:45 PM   #248
cookiecrumbles

This is really a great idea, Indy. I hope Ganz does this!
Old 08-09-2009, 11:34 AM   #249
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

Amymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to allAmymt is a name known to all

I completly support this. I don't buy much webkinz anymore, but I would buy these. And they should be really cute. Like your siggy.
Amymt is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 06:41 PM   #250

View Post Originally Posted by 030789
What a wonderful idea! I have a dog from the shelter (although he's pretty much untrainable and spends most of his time outside). I think Ganz shoud do this. They have enough money to reach out and help the community a little more.
Thank you! Good for you! Well, at least he's loved and no longer in a cage! Me too! Exactly! Thanks for posting!
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets