Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 07:11 AM   #221
Gift Guru

Aqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guideAqua30 is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

That's a brillant idea! I actually adopted my little dog from the ASPCA! Its so sad what they have to go through..... most of them get put down. I support you all they way, and I'll add the siggy later ( i just got this one back from cocoabean).
Aqua30 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #222
penguins and monkeys
Webkinz :)

iloverotwiler has a spectacular aura about

i, iloverotwilerAKA sarahash, promise to do my part in shelter pet protection. i would buy the webkinz too !!! it is also a win win situation if ganz aggreed to shelter pets
iloverotwiler is offline Female
Old 07-30-2009, 10:27 PM   #223
Call Me Madison! =)
Gift Trainee

soccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud ofsoccerdog130 has much to be proud of

Hey Indy and Lucky! I love that idea! i support that too! Yay!

i got my dog from a girl ... she was free.... u have never gotten a dog or pet from the kennel. When i was little i had a dog who was like my BFF in the kennel but then she got adopted she was a golden retriever puppy

Last edited by soccerdog130; 07-30-2009 at 10:27 PM..
soccerdog130 is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 06:59 PM   #224

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by kinzcutie
OMG I love this idea!
Oh and if they do that they better make it available in Canada!!!!
Rep for the Idea...even though it's be done before you made people remember!
5 stars!!!!
Thanks Kinzcutie! For you, I hope they do! Thanks for the rep and the rating.

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm12
awesome itea i would buy a lot more of them if they were for a good cause like that insted of just going to ganz for like nothing
Thanks. Yeah, same here! I am glad you agree! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by a9350
awesome itea rep for you i would buy more of em if it were for such a good cause
Thanks, that is great to know! Thanks for the rep and for posting! I really appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by luvwbknz
WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA! I love it so much. You are an unbelievable person. d whe you dress your et you don't think at all about the collar that was brilliant, I really hope Ganz finds out about your thread it would be awesome if they came out with this, I would be breathless. I love animals, so I nderstand this, and I am moving and if we don't find someone to take my dog she might have to become a shlter pet again. And I really don't want that to happen but if it does and Ganz does your idea, I will at least know that where ever my pup is she will be ok in the shelter because of you. Just thanks so much. And a speacial thank to because if they didn't think of this place your thread wouldn't be available. Your amazing IndyandLucky I hope our dream comes true. Oh and IndyandLucky please help me firgure out how to use that I support "Webkinz Shelter Pets" Do You?
Thank you luvwbknz! I am so glad you do. Aw, thanks! That means a lot. Thanks, I really hope they do too. It's nice to meet a fellow animal lover. Oh, I will hope and pray that you find your dog a loving home. It really touches my heart to know that if this becomes a reality, than I possibly could be helping a fellow WI member's dog find a home. Wow, thanks. I will definitely help you with that. It would be my pleasure! Thanks so much for the compliment and for posting! It makes my day!

View Post Originally Posted by MissPuppy
That's a great idea! Once I always thought i could make a difference about that...So I once saved cash for the shelter doggies! It felt really good! Again, Thanks for this really helpful idea! I think i should put this in my signature!
Thanks MissPuppy! Good for you! It takes a special kind of person to donate one's own money to help animals in need. Thanks for putting this in your signature!

View Post Originally Posted by IagoParrot
absolutely! i will agree 100%
Thanks, I am so happy you agree!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 07-31-2009 at 07:00 PM.. Reason: Added some text
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 07-31-2009, 07:07 PM   #225
My Mommy Says I'm
Gifted

SavannahSueDay is a jewel in the roughSavannahSueDay is a jewel in the rough

I LOVE THAT IDEA!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2009, 07:14 PM   #226
Sabrina

BriniGirl123 has a spectacular aura about

What an awesome idea!
BriniGirl123 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2009, 04:54 PM   #227
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

wow i really love that idea, i volunteer in my local shelter and i cry almost every time one of the pets is put down, my dad is highly allergic to cats and pet dander so we can't have a dog with any of those things or one over 5 pounds so finding one at the shelter is almost impossible. i would love to see more pets get to live great idea
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 02:05 PM   #228
Nick Jonas <3

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

I suggested the idea on Webkinz Wrold so maybe they will do it...(the more pll who suggest it- the more likley they will do it!!!)
treeluver is offline Female
Old 08-02-2009, 09:56 PM   #229
Melody is my
Banned
Sgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with graceSgarabo wears the mantle of perfection with grace

This is a great idea!!!!!!! Great job!!!!!!!
Sgarabo is offline Female
Old 08-03-2009, 08:34 AM   #230
is a ninja

catdog455 is on a distinguished road

Great Idea! It was so amazing I showed my mom. You really should send that to Ganz!
5 stars and rep!
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets