Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 12:48 PM   #201
YAY finally a
Webkinz :)

bookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant futurebookworm12 has a brilliant future

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

awesome itea i would buy a lot more of them if they were for a good cause like that insted of just going to ganz for like nothing
bookworm12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2009, 09:15 PM   #202
a9350 is an unknown quantity at this point

awesome itea rep for you i would buy more of em if it were for such a good cause
a9350 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 06:35 PM   #203

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by treeluver
Great idea. I am all for nature and animals. I can't stand it when people let their dogs go in parks and when cats roam around in our backyard!!! It's sad..... I wish people just wouldn't get the pets in the first place if they can't take care of them! I would get a dog from the shelter (I LOVE DOGS) but sadly our family does not have enough money right now....and my dad doesn't want to clean up after them. But I would love to be part of this if Ganz would do it! You should e-mail this thread to Ganz for them to read! Or suggest it to them in the suggestion box on Webkinz. I suggested (along with a bunch of my friends) to make a mailbox-type thing and kinzpost is now on webkinz! lol so if you suggest it, it might happen! and if Ganz is reading this right now,i WILL buy a Webkinz Shelter Pet!! I support and love all animals....bugs, snakes, cats, dogs! I love them all! Thank you so much IndyandLucky for making this thread. I am glad to see that people care!
~treeluver ♥

PS.....I am going to put the picture that u made in my sig! SPREAD THE WORD! lol

I made a picture that anyone can use for a sig pic. You can use it for anything! hope you like it.

Click the image to open in full size.
Thanks TreeLuver! I am definitely a nature/animal person too. I know! It breaks my heart. Exactly! And that is how pets end up in shelters too. Well, good for you for realizing that you can't give a dog the care it needs right now. You would be surprised of all the people who are unrealistic and believe that a dog or cat wouldn't be that hard to take care of, ugh. Why thanks! I already sent this idea to them via the Idea area in WW. I hope it does happen, believe me. Aw, thanks so much TreeLuver for your very heart-felt post with lots of enthusiasm! No problem, thanks for reading. Thanks for putting that in your signature! I will definitely use it if I need it! Thanks,
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 08:13 PM   #204

luvwbknz is on a distinguished road

WHAT AN AMAZING IDEA! I love it so much. You are an unbelievable person. d whe you dress your et you don't think at all about the collar that was brilliant, I really hope Ganz finds out about your thread it would be awesome if they came out with this, I would be breathless. I love animals, so I nderstand this, and I am moving and if we don't find someone to take my dog she might have to become a shlter pet again. And I really don't want that to happen but if it does and Ganz does your idea, I will at least know that where ever my pup is she will be ok in the shelter because of you. Just thanks so much. And a speacial thank to because if they didn't think of this place your thread wouldn't be available. Your amazing IndyandLucky I hope our dream comes true. Oh and IndyandLucky please help me firgure out how to use that I support "Webkinz Shelter Pets" Do You?

Last edited by luvwbknz; 07-26-2009 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: I forgot to add something
luvwbknz is offline Female
Old 07-26-2009, 08:26 PM   #205
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

That's a great idea! Once I always thought i could make a difference about that...So I once saved cash for the shelter doggies! It felt really good! Again, Thanks for this really helpful idea! I think i should put this in my signature!

Last edited by MissPuppy; 07-26-2009 at 08:28 PM..
Old 07-26-2009, 09:25 PM   #206
IagoParrot

IagoParrot has a spectacular aura aboutIagoParrot has a spectacular aura about

absolutely! i will agree 100%
Old 07-27-2009, 02:43 PM   #207

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

I think that everyone who agrees should go into webkinz world and go to the suggestion thing, and copy and paste the following into that box and send it, then maybe someone will see it and it will be considered!!! I took alot of IndyandLucky's idea, and also put my thoughts in it, which agree to alot of you guys. IndyandLucky, feel free to copy and paste this into the first post of this thread!! Also, please say birthdayman helped put it together, thanks!!! xD

Dear Ganz,

Did you know that 6-8 million perfectly loveable pets enter shelters every year? And only 3-4 million of those loving animals find a home. What happens to the rest you ask? Well, they either spend that year being lonely and unloved, or they are euthanized. These animals deserve a loving home.

I know that some families simply can’t have animals in their home. Why, allergies affect 40 to 50 million Americans. Of course there are other reasons as well, like money, responsibility, restrictions in your area (like an apartment that doesn’t allow pets), and changes (like moving, new job with more traveling, etc.). But, there are ways around these barriers. Some people who care, those loving people who have allergies still own pets because they do all they can to help protect these poor animals.

THE IDEA HERE:
Webkinz Shelter Pets.
HERES HOW IT COULD WORK:

This would be a wonderful sales opportunity for Ganz. The general idea is to have “special” cats and dogs that are not one specific breed become a part of the Webkinz family. In short, Webkinz Shelter Pets is like Signature pets combined with Caring Valley Pets. These pets would probably cost more than a regular Webkinz, (probably adding $3-5) because that way, Ganz still has their profit, and if they donated a portion of the extra $3-$5, shelters still get a good portion of the money.
As with any product, there is only so many animals that can be Webkinz. Webkinz already features lots of dogs and cats which are already a specific breed. This product would greatly increase their ability to branch out to new Webkinz, because there could be a brown dog, black dog, (I think you get the picture.)
In order for people to be encouraged to pay more, it is almost obvious that they would have to include something else with the pet. I thought it would be really cool if each specific pet would be completely different from the other. All mixed breeds are unique in their coat and coloring, so I think this would be a great way to show kids that being unique is a benefit, not a disadvantage. I am aware that this might be impractical, but you guys (Ganz) are great and have done harder things to make their customers happy. Just like any pet, it’s pet item is very important. A basket bed, or perhaps a paw print mattress would be great pet items in my mind. Also, one thing that Webkinz have never had is collars. On the dress your pet section, maybe you guys could make a new box for collars.
So I think you see what we are saying. GANZ would be a more known company, they would be doing a wonderful thing, and more people would buy "Shelter Pets", because they know the kids love the plush, and when they get older, realize that they did a good thing. Also, they would buy the real pet, giving that animal a chance.
Thank you for reading!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 07-27-2009, 03:55 PM   #208
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Or the pets could all be kinds of mutts!
crum98 is offline Female
Old 07-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #209
like a G6 :]

rockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with gracerockstar9527 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Talking Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

There needs to be more people like you, because you truly are an animal hero
You could help many animals in need, so good luck with this genious idea and go save some animals! Thank you so much for all you've done for animals so far!
rockstar9527 is offline Female
Old 07-28-2009, 10:31 AM   #210

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by HawaiianBreeze
That is a wonderful idea!! I had one shelter dog when I was really young. His name was Boe and he was wild!!!
Thanks! Good for you! I bet Boe was a special dog! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by Sparkle!
awesome idea!
Thanks

View Post Originally Posted by bookworm12
i agree awesome itea i think it would be very good for ganz to do that

rep + star for you
Why thank you, bookworm12! It would make Ganz look good! Thanks for the rep and the rating! I really appreciate it!

View Post Originally Posted by pinkpiggie42
yes i love that idea!!!! !!!!!
Aw, thanks pinkpiggie42!

View Post Originally Posted by lbudgie8
You are a very special person and I agree with you. I try to help the animail shelters as much as I can
Aw, wow, thanks. That means a lot! Good for you! Thanks for posting!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 07-28-2009 at 10:31 AM..
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets