Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 05:36 AM   #11
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: An idea for Ganz concerning. . .

i LOVe this idea, but cheap skate ganz won't do that. i did not get my one dog from the shelter i got her before she was taken. she was accacted by a rotwerler, and i took the dog away
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by jasonaldeanmg
i LOVe this idea, but cheap skate ganz won't do that. i did not get my one dog from the shelter i got her before she was taken. she was accacted by a rotwerler, and i took the dog away
Thank you! Maybe Ganz is cheap, but they spent money on webkinz cares and care valley pets. You never know! That is just as good Jason! Poor Doggie! I am glad you took her, and I bet she is very happy with you know! Thanks for posting your thoughts!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 05-08-2009, 10:21 PM   #13

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

I would love to hear anyone else's thoughts!
Old 05-09-2009, 07:14 AM   #14

Gummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to allGummy bearz is a name known to all

this is a nice idea =] thanks for shareing with us say hi to indy and lucky for me
Gummy bearz is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 07:20 AM   #15
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

That would be an excellent idea! Our cat, Tommy. we found as a stray one day when i was coming home. She had kittens, and that's where we got our other cat Midnight. I can't wait until I'm a teeny bit older so I can volunteer at the shelter.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 09:59 AM   #16
easley Fan

Belem1977 is on a distinguished road

Donation Award 

Maybe they WILL, after all Every Webkinz is an animal.
They should look cuter and maybe a little bit sad? or happier because they were chosen.
Belem1977 is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 10:12 AM   #17
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Please send your thoughts to Ganz, animal shelters are always in need. I have been fortunate in finding true companions at the SPCA for several of my "Best Friends" the picture I have on my profile is my latest lucky find from the shelter, she has been with me for years now and it truly was one my luckiest days when I found her standing there wagging that tail (that can knock over bricks) and looking so hopeful. There are so many animals in need of good homes and it always breaks my heart that I can't take them all home with me, but I know that I can give some of them a happy home for as long as we are together.
Old 05-09-2009, 11:32 AM   #18

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Wow! That's an amazing idea Lucky Kitten! You are quite creative, and it looks like you've put a lot of time into thinking about this!

Night
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 05-09-2009, 12:00 PM   #19

View Post Originally Posted by Gummy bearz
this is a nice idea =] thanks for shareing with us say hi to indy and lucky for me
Thank you very much Gummy Bearz! I really appreciate it! It is my pleasure to share this idea with you. I do it in high hopes that Ganz might actually take this idea! I will definitely say Hi to Indy and Lucky for you! Thanks so much for your post!

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
That would be an excellent idea! Our cat, Tommy. we found as a stray one day when i was coming home. She had kittens, and that's where we got our other cat Midnight. I can't wait until I'm a teeny bit older so I can volunteer at the shelter.
Thank you Amygirl! It sounds like you did the right thing taking Tommy and Midnight! I am positive they are very happy with you! I hope you have fun at volunteering! Its a lot of fun! Thanks so much for your thoughts! They are greatly appreciated!

View Post Originally Posted by Belem1977
Maybe they WILL, after all Every Webkinz is an animal.
They should look cuter and maybe a little bit sad? or happier because they were chosen.

I sure hope so! That is the one thing I would LOVE to see in WW. That is very true! I was thinking either a little bit sad like precious moments, or they could be extra happy. Either way would work for me! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!

View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
Please send your thoughts to Ganz, animal shelters are always in need. I have been fortunate in finding true companions at the SPCA for several of my "Best Friends" the picture I have on my profile is my latest lucky find from the shelter, she has been with me for years now and it truly was one my luckiest days when I found her standing there wagging that tail (that can knock over bricks) and looking so hopeful. There are so many animals in need of good homes and it always breaks my heart that I can't take them all home with me, but I know that I can give some of them a happy home for as long as we are together.
I will definitely send this to Ganz. Animal shelters are always looking for food and donations. Especially the good ones, (no-kill shelters). Thank you for adopting your Best friends via the SPCA. This helps them and you so much. My two best friends were adopted at a no-kill shelter 5 years ago. Every minute of that 5 years has been so much brighter thanks to Indy and Lucky. I could never repay them for all the support, love, inspiration, understanding, help, care, and friendship they have given me. I love them so much. Your pet is so cute. I checked your best friend out on your profile. They do have that hopeful look. It is priceless. I feel the same way. When I went for a donation Christmas party, I saw all the animals and it was everything I could do not to grab them all and take them home. My family had to drag me home. Thanks so much for your thoughts and ideas.

View Post Originally Posted by Nightowl
Wow! That's an amazing idea Lucky Kitten! You are quite creative, and it looks like you've put a lot of time into thinking about this!

Night
Thank you Night! Yes, I have put tons of thought into this. It has always been kind of a dream of mine. Thank you for the compliment! You are very creative also! Thanks for the post!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 05-09-2009 at 11:59 AM..
Old 05-09-2009, 12:06 PM   #20
hat!? It's 2010?!?!
Gifted

cotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of lightcotoncandybunni is a glorious beacon of light

thats is the most awsomest idea ever. i would totally buy that. it would give me the won feeling like you said. i really hope it will happen in the future.
cotoncandybunni is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets