Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 10:34 PM   #181
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets

View Post Originally Posted by tump
That sounds like a great idea!!!! I never thought of that, and that would be very nice of ganz (webkinz) to be giving away money to help homeless animals! GREAT IDEA!!!
Why, thanks Tump! I really appreciate you posting! It would be nice of Ganz to do this! Thanks again!

View Post Originally Posted by iluvginger33
That is an AWESOME idea! It also may get kids to want shelter pets instead if bred ones. Then, more animal lives would be spared!
Thanks so much Iluvginger! That means a lot! I hope this idea will accomplish this!

View Post Originally Posted by puppydog252
great idea i would get one!!!!!
Thanks for posting! It means a lot!
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2009, 03:21 PM   #182
Call me Rose

keen1girl is a glorious beacon of lightkeen1girl is a glorious beacon of lightkeen1girl is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! Newly Updated!

I think this is a great idea, and everyone would benefit from it. I haven't adopted any shelter pets, but I plan to. I hope maybe Ganz will at least consider this idea.
keen1girl is offline Female
Old 07-17-2009, 05:36 PM   #183
jdodo

dodo is a jewel in the roughdodo is a jewel in the rough

Your welcome!I was glad to use the signature.
dodo is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 07:33 AM   #184
e all love my

Zanney will become famous soon enough

This is a perfect idea, I'm posting a link in my siggie.
Zanney is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 10:07 AM   #185
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

That would be such a Good Idea! I would definteley buy that!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 11:22 AM   #186

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets

View Post Originally Posted by Wyndfyre
This... would be amazing!!!!! Ganz should TOTALLY make this possible!

I would support it all the way!

I'm going to do volunteer work at a local animal shelter this summer, actually.
Well. . . . Thanks! I really hope they do too! Thanks! Good for you! They really need people like you helping! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by 17Starlite
That is an amazing idea! Especially if they donate, i dunno, 50 cents out of every sale to a shelter it would really boost their profits. I know i would buy it. they're PSI should be a storage cage that can hold items and food- i don't really know.
Aw, thanks! Yeah, hopefully they will donate more, but it's up to Ganz. That's good to know! Good thought! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by coolcat528
That's a great idea! It would increase Ganz's income, and spread the word that adopting a shelter pet is good.
Thanks, CoolCat - That makes my day! Exactly! I am so glad you agree! Thanks for posting!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 07-19-2009 at 11:22 AM..
Old 07-19-2009, 11:59 AM   #187
MissMunchkin101 will become famous soon enough

Poodles, Shih-Tzus, Yorkies, Maltese, Chinese Cresteds, Schnauzers, Airedales, Cairn Terriers, Pulik, and more dogs are hypoallergenic. (Good for people with allergies.)
MissMunchkin101 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 12:42 PM   #188

Sarah_Kinz is a name known to allSarah_Kinz is a name known to allSarah_Kinz is a name known to all

This.. Idea.. Is... AMAZING!!! I am in LOVE with animals and I would SO buy every single one!!! If GANZ doesnt make this idea.. then they are really STU.PID!!!

sorry.. i love animals.. i get carried away
Sarah_Kinz is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #189

View Post Originally Posted by dodo
I'm not sure if I commented before but thats a great idea!I wish I couldadopt a pet but I don't have enough time too take care of it bc I spend basicly all day at my grandparents house.I would use that in my sig but I don't know how to.Whenever I try it just becoms link
~dodo

Hi again!I learned how to get the sig pic to show so I'm putting tht in my sig.Also when you click on it you come to this thread!
I do not believe you did in the past, and am very glad you decided to post! Thank you! Yeah, I totally understand. Good for you for realizing that a pet is not the best thing for you right now. A lot of people think, "Oh, how hard can it be?" and their new pet ends up being neglected. That shows how much responsibility you have!
I see you figured it out! Sorry I wasn't there to help you sooner! Thank you SO much for putting this in your signature. That really, truly, makes my day. I want all of WI to use it LOL.
Old 07-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #190
Nick Jonas <3

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

Great idea. I am all for nature and animals. I can't stand it when people let their dogs go in parks and when cats roam around in our backyard!!! It's sad..... I wish people just wouldn't get the pets in the first place if they can't take care of them! I would get a dog from the shelter (I LOVE DOGS) but sadly our family does not have enough money right now....and my dad doesn't want to clean up after them. But I would love to be part of this if Ganz would do it! You should e-mail this thread to Ganz for them to read! Or suggest it to them in the suggestion box on Webkinz. I suggested (along with a bunch of my friends) to make a mailbox-type thing and kinzpost is now on webkinz! lol so if you suggest it, it might happen! and if Ganz is reading this right now,i WILL buy a Webkinz Shelter Pet!! I support and love all animals....bugs, snakes, cats, dogs! I love them all! Thank you so much IndyandLucky for making this thread. I am glad to see that people care!
~treeluver ♥

PS.....I am going to put the picture that u made in my sig! SPREAD THE WORD! lol

I made a picture that anyone can use for a sig pic. You can use it for anything! hope you like it.

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by treeluver; 07-20-2009 at 06:53 PM..
treeluver is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets