Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 11:09 AM   #161
tygati
Gift Guru

tracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud oftracyvanity has much to be proud of

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets

That is an amazing idea. I was volunteering at my local shelter for over 3 years before I moved overseas. I am a big advocate of pet adoption since I see so many adorable cats and dogs that need a home. Awesome idea! I hope Ganz does it.
tracyvanity is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 02:29 PM   #162
So happy to be
Gifted

bookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbookworm42 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Great idea! I would love to see an webkinz like that.
bookworm42 is offline Female
Old 07-08-2009, 02:37 PM   #163
Woohoo!
Webkinz :)

glitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to beholdglitzlover is a splendid one to behold

I think that that's a really great idea! We adopted my dog from a shelter too! She is so loving and I just love hanging out with her and it feels really good to know that I helped adopt an abandoned animal!
glitzlover is offline Female
Old 07-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #164

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by silver75678
That is an awesome idea!I love animals.I would definitely buy one.I think a paper should come with it saying how it is a good idea to adopt a pet from an animal shelter so that they could have a second chance and say more about how animal shelters are important.If I were you I would write a letter to Ganz explaining your idea with the signatures of WI members who agree with the idea or get a lot of people to send letters about it.Amazing idea!
Thank you so much Silver! I love animals too! It is very good to know that you would buy one That is a fabulous add-on idea! I love that! I think more people should be educated on shelters and such. I like that idea, but I don't think we can do petitions on WI. Another alternative is I could send a letter to Ganz and give them a link to this thread so they can see how much people like it.
Thanks so much for posting this! I really appreciate it!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 07-12-2009 at 08:55 PM..
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 07-11-2009, 10:54 AM   #165

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by sajcwebin
Just checking in to see if this thread is still alive and I'm very glad that it is. I Really hope Ganz picks up this idea. And Silver75678 I would definitely sign that letter!
Yes, I am very glad that it hasn't closed and is still alive too! Thanks for posting!

View Post Originally Posted by carlyylovesyoux
That would make Ganz look so good. (: and it's a really good idea. i think that ganz should totally do this. .
Yes, it would make Ganz look awesome! Well, thanks Carly! I hope they do this as well!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 07-12-2009 at 08:56 PM..
Old 07-11-2009, 11:03 AM   #166
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

I am not sure if this is posted or not but I think a % of there sales should go to the local humain society or something.
dizzydessi is offline Female
Old 07-12-2009, 09:20 PM   #167

View Post Originally Posted by tennisstar10
I had another thought about this.

Shelter Pets Need good Homes to live in, becuase their Shelter pets, they could just be a special Month or two a Month that's like "Adopt a Shelter Pet! Help Pets around the world!" Or something like that...

Also, you should "Comment and Suggestion" It in Webkinz World, it's another place to start!
Interesting. . . Unfortunately, that would greatly decrease the sales of Shelter Pets, but I appreciate you sharing this - Thanks!
Old 07-12-2009, 11:04 PM   #168

WebkinzKnowALot is on a distinguished road

i kinda had an idea like that i gusee grat ds think alike
WebkinzKnowALot is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 12:21 AM   #169
Glad to be
Gifted

tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence
tiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellencetiffc is the epitome of excellence

I support your idea, mainly because I really want to support the ASPCA and the SPCA.

It would give Ganz two things:

1. More business, which = money.
2. Makes the kids learn something (isn't that the point?)
tiffc is offline Female
Old 07-13-2009, 10:01 AM   #170

tump is on a distinguished road

That sounds like a great idea!!!! I never thought of that, and that would be very nice of ganz (webkinz) to be giving away money to help homeless animals! GREAT IDEA!!!
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets