Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 02:54 AM   #141
primetime2122
Lil Kinz
dcowboylover22 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! A 5 Star Idea with over 1000 views and over 100 posts! Thanks for reading everyone! :)

Such a wonderful idea! I love the idea of money from the sales going to shelters. Everyone would adopt those pets I think. I have worked at an animal shelter and would love to adopt another shelter pet(my real dog is a rescue animal
dcowboylover22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 07:21 AM   #142
Sonic is more than
Gifted

zatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond reputezatcat101 has a reputation beyond repute

Smile Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! A 5 Star Idea with over 1000 views and over 100 posts! Thanks for reading everyone! :)

I love that idea! Also, it would be nice if some of the money from buying a wekinz that is an endangered species(such as the tiger, penguin, polar bear, etc.) is used to help real endangered animals.
zatcat101 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 07:24 AM   #143
Webkinz :)

Raphael's Mama will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! A 5 Star Idea with over 1000 views and over 100 posts! Thanks for reading everyone! :)

Wonderful idea, these babies need us and we need them
Raphael's Mama is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 09:11 AM   #144
is a Jedi

Kryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond reputeKryptonut1 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a great idea!
Kryptonut1 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #145

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by landlover
I think this is a good idea. I also got a dog from the humane society. I also got a bird from someone who did not take care of her and she is great now. I like the way they have caring valley and think maybe shelter valley would be a great our furry and feathered friends.

:bokbok::gwolf::goo::easter::el1:
Thanks you Landlover! Good for you! I agree! Thanks so much for posting your thoughts, and I am glad you have a bird and dog that needed a loving home!

View Post Originally Posted by 98violet
That is a really great idea i get all of my pets from shelters and rescuing orginizations
Thank you so much 98Violet! That means a lot! Good for you! Pat yourself on the back for that one!
P.S. Love the cats on your signature and avatar! So cute!

View Post Originally Posted by dcowboylover22
Such a wonderful idea! I love the idea of money from the sales going to shelters. Everyone would adopt those pets I think. I have worked at an animal shelter and would love to adopt another shelter pet(my real dog is a rescue animal
First of all, welcome to WI! Second of all, thanks! I sure hope people would buy these! Good for you! It is a desperately needed service! Thanks for posting and for making a difference in an animal's life!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 06-24-2009 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: Added more info
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 08:19 PM   #146

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by zatcat101
I love that idea! Also, it would be nice if some of the money from buying a wekinz that is an endangered species(such as the tiger, penguin, polar bear, etc.) is used to help real endangered animals.
Why thank you Zatcat! That is a very good idea, the only problem with that is that less of the money would go to shelters. But, I love that you posted your thoughts, and I hope they consider this.

View Post Originally Posted by Raphael's Mama
Wonderful idea, these babies need us and we need them
Thanks! Yes, I believe I need my two cats more than they need me! LOL Thanks for posting! I love hearing your thoughts!

View Post Originally Posted by Kryptonut1
That's a great idea!
Thank you so much!

Thanks to everyone who posted! Keep the ideas coming!

~IndyandLucky~
Old 06-25-2009, 10:44 AM   #147
I stole your

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Although I no longer collect Webkinz anymore, that is a great idea! I really hope Ganz considers this idea.
Rep for you!!!!
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 10:40 AM   #148

View Post Originally Posted by lucky4me243
Although I no longer collect Webkinz anymore, that is a great idea! I really hope Ganz considers this idea.
Rep for you!!!!
Sorry to hear you no longer collect them! But, thanks! Also, thanks for the rep! I really hope so too! Thanks again for posting!

~IndyandLucky~

Does anybody else have any more ideas, comments, questions, opinions, etc? I would love to hear them! Thanks!
Old 06-29-2009, 11:52 AM   #149
Banned

btteh122 is on a distinguished road

That's lie Bo benie baby 2.0 when they said when you buy that dog,It'll dontate to animal shelters!
btteh122 is offline Female
Old 07-01-2009, 09:11 AM   #150

View Post Originally Posted by btteh122
That's lie Bo benie baby 2.0 when they said when you buy that dog,It'll dontate to animal shelters!
Interesting thought! Thanks for bringing it to this discussion! Thanks to all who posted! I really LOVE all of your ideas and would really like to read more of them!

IndyandLucky
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets