Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2009, 10:49 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! A 5 Star Idea with over 1000 views and over 100 posts! Thanks for reading everyone! :)

Anymore comments, ideas, or suggestions? Would love to hear 'em!

Wow! We are up to 113 posts! Keep them coming!

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 06-14-2009 at 10:49 AM..
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2009, 08:51 PM   #112
bekahluvsjesus(:

bekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guidebekah_rose is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! A 5 Star Idea with over 1000 views and over 100 posts! Thanks for reading everyone! :)

Aww! That is SUCH a great idea!!! (: You a are genius my friend! xD And it shows how nice you are too care about Shelter Pets!! They'd love you for it! And if Ganz does do your idea, think how many animals, YOU saved!! (: Great idea! 5 stars!! (:

~Bekah
bekah_rose is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 12:46 PM   #113
ow! I'm
Gifted

sajcwebin has a spectacular aura about

Donation Level 3 

I just found this thread and wanted to say that I think it's a Super idea. I've always wished that Ganz supported animals as well as kids. I hope they get the message!
sajcwebin is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 03:13 PM   #114
call meh ciara. :)

cmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clowncmb123 is cool as a bunny clown

Amazing Idea! It could be something like my local pet store does. They donate some profit to vets and it helps pets in need of surgery and there families cant afford it. In your idea, I think it would be cool if proceeds went toward the pet shelter to help save animals in need. I have a step-dad who has contacts with Ganz. Maybe, I can get the idea through him. Good idea!!
cmb123 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 05:29 PM   #115
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

Love the idea.

Last edited by Midnights Bliss; 06-15-2009 at 05:29 PM..
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 05:34 PM   #116
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Awesome idea.
Maybe the animal shelter pets could have scratchs and bruises. Every pet could come with a first aid kit or something like that. You could heal them with the kit.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-15-2009, 06:54 PM   #117
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

What a cool idea !
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 09:28 AM   #118

Dimagar has a spectacular aura about

I have 3 pets from the SPCA in my home and I feed strays in my neighborhood. Our SPCA is so full they have no more room for anymore animals. We should all support shelters and adopt whenever possible. I would buy a "shelter" pet from ganz if they were donating a portion to the ASPCA. Great idea. And as Bob Barker always said. Please have your pets spayed or neutered. And don't buy from pet stores. It encourages puppy mills.
Dimagar is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 09:55 AM   #119
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

this is such a great idea. Rep, I loovvve this idea so much.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 05:03 PM   #120
A happy

coupon12 is a jewel in the roughcoupon12 is a jewel in the rough

Good idea but what about price. I would like to buy them besides the fact that $25 is a lot for a pet. Who would pay $25 dollers for a pet.
coupon12 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets