Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 09:33 AM   #101
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

That is one of the best idea's I've ever heard. Seriously! I hope Ganz will consider it. It'll be a big hit!! Like the Signature pets, people are willing to pay a little extra for a pretty plush... especially if it'll support a good cause!!

I definatly approve...!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2009, 12:01 PM   #102
Webkinz :)

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by naomiglasc
this is SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it truly rocks, and they could be alot like W-cares, only a cool new thing!
Why thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so happy to hear that you like it! Yes, my thoughts were that it would be similar to W-Cares. Thanks so much for posting your thoughts!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
I love this idea! Similar to W-Cares, right? It's for animals instead of children though? This would be so helpful to those millions of pets out there in shelters, they could live happier and longer lives with being euthanized. Many more animals would be able to find loving homes too that can take care of them! Like people mentioned maybe there could be a special activity with it similar to the Webkinz Cares program. This would encourage more people to buy the pets, and it will help more cute little critters.

I just wanted to add on some of my ideas too. As well as supporting shelters, maybe they could also support strays, and families with pets, that just can't seem to care for the pet correctly. In this economy, many families have to choose food on the table, or healthy pet, so if you can see where I'm going with this, maybe help these families to keep their pets. For the strays, they could try to help out Animal Control (not killing, but so the animals have better lives), work more smoothly, and improve the living condition of the "homeless pets". Amazing idea though!
Thanks! Yes, it would be similar to W-Cares. Yes, my thoughts were that it would be only for animals, since W-Cares already helps kids. It really makes me feel sad that all those perfectly lovable animals are in shelters, too Twilightcrz. Yes, exactly! You grasped exactly what I meant! As you mentioned, I couldn't have thought of all these ideas without all the wonderful posters out there! They gave me the idea of special activities, and it is a splendid idea! Believe me, I am all for helping cute little critters!

I very much enjoyed listing to your ideas, Twilightcrz. I love your ideas and could see pros and cons to them. The pros of helping strays, would be simply. . . helping strays. I realize and am aware of the fact that many animals that aren't in animal shelters are on the streets. They need help too and I love that you brought this up! I could see helping the Humane Society and such with this program. Unfortunately, that would mean that the money gets divided more ways, but I think it is worth it on that one. Now, for the helping families with pets. . . I could see some pros to this one, but I could also see some cons. For the pros, I would be absolutely heartbroken if I had to give up Indy and Lucky because we couldn't afford them anymore. And my heart goes out to the families in this economy who can't simply afford a pet. I would love to help them. But, there are always those families who ruin it for the rest of the families in need, by taking too much or taking for unjust reasons. I wish we could only help the families that truly need it, but I think it would get a little confusing for Ganz to find individual families who need help. But, if they found a way to do this, I would absolutely love to see your idea go into action! I really can't thank you enough for not only posting your thoughts, but also posting more ideas! I hope you understand that I do like your idea.
Thanks again, and wow, look how long this post is! LOL

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by pollywog
Great idea! There are lots of animal shelters that need support.
Thanks! Yes, there are unfortunately tons off shelters out there that need our help. In this economy, they need it even more. Not only do I want to encourage Ganz to do this, but I also want to encourage you Insiders out there to make a difference in your local shelter! Thanks for posting!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by mcgymnast9
That's such a wonderful idea! Very well thought out with love. I hope that this becomes reality.
Thank you so much, from the bottom of my heart. I am glad that you can see I put love into this, it is almost impossible not to, when I have two cats that once lived this live. It is my dream that this become a reality. Thanks for posting!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by CHARC0AL
I love this idea! I love animals too! It would be great to donate money to a shelter! Rep point 4 u!

Wonderful idea! Especially about the 2nd part!
Thank you! I am always happy to meet another fellow animal lover! Thanks so much for the rep, and for posting, and yes, her idea was a great one as well!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by xoL0VExo
fantastic idea! I believe also, that it would send profits threw the roof!
Thanks! I hope it would send Ganz's profits through the roof as well, so they could donate an even bigger portion of their money to shelters! Thanks for posting!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by cpkid123
thats a very great idea
if they do come out with it
i will buy all of them
Why thank you!
It is very good to know that if they did come out with these, you would buy them! Thanks for posting this!

~IndyandLucky~

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 06-11-2009 at 12:00 PM..
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 12:18 PM   #103

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Freda72
IndyandLucky this is an absolute WONDERFUL suggestion

I get tears just thinking about the awareness that Ganz could help spread. I will gladly send in a copy of the letter as well; to get as much support as we can.

My 4 cats are shelter rescues; and they are my world; I absolutely adore them.

Tazzy; Brittany; Chloe and Alex thank you as well
Freda - I just want you to know that your post plain and simple made my day.

You aren't the only one shedding those tears! Believe me! Thanks for having the willingness to send in a copy of the letter. Unfortunately, the one I have done is too long. I have been working on a shorter one, and hope to get that done soon.

My cats are shelter rescues as well, and they are my world too. I can't imagine life without them.

Well, tell Tazzy, Brittany, Chloe, Alex, and a nice person named Freda that Indy, Lucky, and IndyandLucky accept their thanks, and want to thank them as well.

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by Nakisha
That is one of the best idea's I've ever heard. Seriously! I hope Ganz will consider it. It'll be a big hit!! Like the Signature pets, people are willing to pay a little extra for a pretty plush... especially if it'll support a good cause!!

I definatly approve...!
Aw, thanks! I hope Ganz considers this as well. I really do. Yes, my idea is kind of a combination of Signature pets and Webkinz Cares. I hope they will be willing to pay a little more.

Thanks again!

~IndyandLucky~

To all my awesome posters -
Please spread the word about this! I really would love if more people knew about this. You might do something like PM your friend on WI saying something along these lines -
Hi ____________!
I came across this wonderful thread and would love to share it with you! I hope you check it out! Thanks so much!

~__________~

Also, thanks to everyone who left tags, rated, and posted. I hope you all know that I really really appreciate all of this, and very much know, that without all of you, my thread would not be where it is today! So, this is just to say . . . thanks.

~IndyandLucky~

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 06-11-2009 at 12:34 PM.. Reason: Took out confusing info :)
Old 06-11-2009, 12:24 PM   #104
cookiecrumbles

That's a great idea, Indy! I would totally buy some! Rep and 5-star!

~Cookie
Old 06-11-2009, 12:31 PM   #105
Gifted

webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent
webkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talentwebkinzmania44 is an unparalleled talent

That's a great idea! Have you submitted it to ganz? I think they would love it! That's such a sweet and loving thought. Thanks for sharing!
webkinzmania44 is offline Male
Old 06-11-2009, 12:34 PM   #106
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

i think that is a brilliant idea! With all the animal lovers out there, i'm sure that type of product would do so well! And especially if it would benefit shelters.. that would be a really nice thing for them to do
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 06-11-2009, 12:39 PM   #107

View Post Originally Posted by cookiecrumbles
That's a great idea, Indy! I would totally buy some! Rep and 5-star!

~Cookie
Thanks Cookie! It's good to know that you would buy them! Thanks for posting, the rating, and the rep! It is greatly appreciated!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzmania44
That's a great idea! Have you submitted it to ganz? I think they would love it! That's such a sweet and loving thought. Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Webkinzmania44! I have not submitted it yet, because I am still thinking of the right wording to make the strongest impact. Thank you so much again! It's very sweet and loving of you to post such a nice thing!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by kellyschrvr
i think that is a brilliant idea! With all the animal lovers out there, i'm sure that type of product would do so well! And especially if it would benefit shelters.. that would be a really nice thing for them to do
Well thank you! I thought so too! It would be really nice of Ganz to do this. I really appreciate you posting!

~IndyandLucky~

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 06-11-2009 at 12:37 PM..
Old 06-11-2009, 12:47 PM   #108
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! A 5 Star Idea with over 1000 views and over 100 posts! Thanks for reading everyone! :)

Thats a great idea! Maybe they could come with an extra tag that would unlock a new room them, to get more people to want to buy it. The theme would be in the w-shop, and could be maybe an animal day-care place or veterinarian's office.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-11-2009, 01:32 PM   #109
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets! A 5 Star Idea with over 1000 views and over 100 posts! Thanks for reading everyone! :)

G R E A T ~ I D E A !
I made a thread like this too!
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2009, 09:30 AM   #110

View Post Originally Posted by 0jacksonredwall
Thats a great idea! Maybe they could come with an extra tag that would unlock a new room them, to get more people to want to buy it. The theme would be in the w-shop, and could be maybe an animal day-care place or veterinarian's office.
Thank you so much! That is a great idea! Great minds think alike! I had that thought as well. Good thinking! Thanks for posting your wonderful idea! It is greatly appreciated!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
G R E A T ~ I D E A !
I made a thread like this too!
Thanks!

~IndyandLucky~
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets