Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 10:39 PM   #91
Fuzzy Lops Rule!
Webkinz :)

willkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to allwillkinskins is a name known to all

Default Re: Webkinz Shelter Pets. A 5 star idea! Thanks for reading everyone!

i think this is a wonderful idea!
willkinskins is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-08-2009, 11:34 AM   #92

IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!IndyandLucky is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by Baby252
I would love that idea! It would help Ganz out. I would buy one (and I'm on a no Webkinz buying spree) just to help the animals out. You should contact Ganz
Aw! Thanks so much! I honestly believe it would help Ganz out as well. It is good to know that you would buy them! I will definitely do that! Thanks so much for posting!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by Princessapreeel
this is a great idea
Thanks! That means a lot! Thanks for posting!

~IndyandLucky~

View Post Originally Posted by willkinskins
i think this is a wonderful idea!

Thanks! I really appreciate it! Thanks for commenting!

~IndyandLucky~

Anyone else have any thoughts, comments, ideas, or anything else you would like to share?

Last edited by IndyandLucky; 06-08-2009 at 11:34 AM..
IndyandLucky is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 11:59 AM   #93
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

this is SUCH A GOOD IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it truly rocks, and they could be alot like W-cares, only a cool new thing!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 12:03 PM   #94
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

I love this idea! Similar to W-Cares, right? It's for animals instead of children though? This would be so helpful to those millions of pets out there in shelters, they could live happier and longer lives with being euthanized. Many more animals would be able to find loving homes too that can take care of them! Like people mentioned maybe there could be a special activity with it similar to the Webkinz Cares program. This would encourage more people to buy the pets, and it will help more cute little critters.

I just wanted to add on some of my ideas too. As well as supporting shelters, maybe they could also support strays, and families with pets, that just can't seem to care for the pet correctly. In this economy, many families have to choose food on the table, or healthy pet, so if you can see where I'm going with this, maybe help these families to keep their pets. For the strays, they could try to help out Animal Control (not killing, but so the animals have better lives), work more smoothly, and improve the living condition of the "homeless pets". Amazing idea though!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #95
pollywog2
Gift Guru

pollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roostpollywog rules the roost

Great idea! There are lots of animal shelters that need support.
pollywog is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 12:25 PM   #96
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

That's such a wonderful idea! Very well thought out with love. I hope that this becomes reality.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 12:53 PM   #97
ercka78
Gifted

CHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to allCHARC0AL is a name known to all

I love this idea! I love animals too! It would be great to donate money to a shelter! Rep point 4 u!

View Post Originally Posted by twilightcrz
I love this idea! Similar to W-Cares, right? It's for animals instead of children though? This would be so helpful to those millions of pets out there in shelters, they could live happier and longer lives with being euthanized. Many more animals would be able to find loving homes too that can take care of them! Like people mentioned maybe there could be a special activity with it similar to the Webkinz Cares program. This would encourage more people to buy the pets, and it will help more cute little critters.

I just wanted to add on some of my ideas too. As well as supporting shelters, maybe they could also support strays, and families with pets, that just can't seem to care for the pet correctly. In this economy, many families have to choose food on the table, or healthy pet, so if you can see where I'm going with this, maybe help these families to keep their pets. For the strays, they could try to help out Animal Control (not killing, but so the animals have better lives), work more smoothly, and improve the living condition of the "homeless pets". Amazing idea though!

Wonderful idea! Especially about the 2nd part!
CHARC0AL is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 06:19 PM   #98
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

fantastic idea! I believe also, that it would send profits threw the roof!
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Old 06-08-2009, 06:20 PM   #99
Banned
cpkid123 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a very great idea
if they do come out with it
i will buy all of them
cpkid123 is offline Male
Old 06-08-2009, 07:56 PM   #100
e Love Tim Hortons

Freda72 is a jewel in the roughFreda72 is a jewel in the rough

Donation Award 

IndyandLucky this is an absolute WONDERFUL suggestion

I get tears just thinking about the awareness that Ganz could help spread. I will gladly send in a copy of the letter as well; to get as much support as we can.

My 4 cats are shelter rescues; and they are my world; I absolutely adore them.

Tazzy; Brittany; Chloe and Alex thank you as well
Freda72 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
amazing idea, animal shelter pets!, awesome idea!, c'mon ganzzzzz, cheezeiful!, do it webkinz please?, eccheeze, excellent! ~lucky4me, ganz are you listening?, help animals!!!!, help pets in need!, help the animals!, i love this idea!, i ♥ this idea! ~snowwie, indy's idea!, lookie here ganz!, make a difference!, mp was here!, niceidea!♥, save the animals!, save the shelter pets!, shelter pets!, uh-ma-zing!, use this siggie!, yeah! ♥pets