Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2010, 10:09 PM   #11
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Room Idea!

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
I think this would be very helpful to a lot of people, including myself. I bought a lot of smaller rooms because I had no KinzCash then but now I'd like to make some of those rooms larger.
View Post Originally Posted by Delilah
I have asked Ganz to make it able to get rid of rooms. But I would want to make all of mine mediums too.
View Post Originally Posted by TRichards44
It would be great if Ganz would make it so we can get rid of rooms or move rooms around and my biggest issue with the rooms is that they have taken away our ability to name a room what would we like instead of having to choose from one of their suggestions. I can understand that they did that to help people out but for those of us that enjoy coming up our own names it is a bit of a hassel. Thanks for listening.
View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
The size of the rooms, the fact that they are ALL square (boxy-like) and not round turret style like I would prefer ,was my first call to Ganz exactly a year ago this week when I inherited my kiddos accounts! How can I possibly decorate to my fullest potential if this is all I have to work with?!
I called a few times throughout the year, made it my Director's ? and posted on the WNews a few times. I am so hoping this will be changed in 2010 because there are over 4,000 items in my dock waiting to be used in larger, oval/round shaped rooms!

I love your line of thinking, I am right there with you!
I am hoping for it to happen THIS year!!! Fingers remain crossed
View Post Originally Posted by disneyfreak102
that is a good idea. I think it would be helpful to a lot of users including me. I also think being able to move the doors is a good idea. I have a lot of rooms where a bed or a nightstand is blocking the door. I don't know where to move it because I love where it is, but people can't get in there unless they use a different door.
View Post Originally Posted by LADYVOLS88
Oooh ooh ooh YES! xD When I first started I bought small rooms cause they were the least amount of money soo.. now i have all these random bathrooms that i don't really want around, lol. This would be so helpful. Could this be the thing that 'changes WW forever?' *music plays* LOL
I was the same way! i was such a cheapo, with my 2,000 starting kinzcash! I have all these small rooms that do me no good! I would also love to see oval rooms! and even some other shapes too! and the doors are a big pain in the neck too! thanks for the input! i'm glad everyone agrees! i hope ganz has the same idea too!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-07-2010, 06:26 AM   #12
hy can't I be a
Webkinz :)

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I would love to at least be able to upgrade the rooms. I think it's terrible that they give small rooms with new adoptions and that we're stuck with them.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:06 AM   #13
ants more...
Webkinz :)

LuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to beholdLuvOurWebbies is a splendid one to behold

yeah... i dont really like how u get a small or medium room when u adopt your frst 10 pets. i would lov to upgrade to a large.
LuvOurWebbies is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:09 AM   #14
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Yes, Or Downsize, Or Delete, Or Move Rooms Around.
Also It Would Be Cool If Everybody Had 1 Room That Showed The Outside Of Our House!

View Post Originally Posted by LuvOurWebbies
yeah... i dont really like how u get a small or medium room when u adopt your frst 10 pets. i would lov to upgrade to a large.
Yeah, Except It's Medium.
Not A Small.
Ginny is offline Female
Closed