Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Lightbulb Webkinz Room Idea!

I am currently in the process of redesigning my whole house, and this the size of my rooms I bought two years ago are driving my crazy!!!! I think you should be able to upgrade your room sizes, for example, if you bought a medium room for 500 kinzcash, you should be able to upgrade it to a large room for another 500kc, or if you have a small room you bought for 250kc, you can upgrade it to a large for 750kc. This would be really useful to a lot of people I think!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 12:03 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Room Idea!

Well, I do know that Webkinz News has been awfully evasive about the MONDO HUGE Upgrade But something tells me that this may be something they are considering We have asked for a lot of things over the last couple of years and this has been one of our biggest desires, rooms that we can upgrade and move the doors
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 12:04 PM   #3
Fall Festival!
Webkinz :)

SwimMom will become famous soon enough

That is a wonderful idea! I have several small rooms that I don't use which I'd love to convert into large.
SwimMom is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 12:06 PM   #4
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, I do know that Webkinz News has been awfully evasive about the MONDO HUGE Upgrade But something tells me that this may be something they are considering We have asked for a lot of things over the last couple of years and this has been one of our biggest desires, rooms that we can upgrade and move the doors
oh yeah! i remember when there was that glitch for a memeber who could move their door but was logged out! I hope they we get these during the update!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #5
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I think this would be very helpful to a lot of people, including myself. I bought a lot of smaller rooms because I had no KinzCash then but now I'd like to make some of those rooms larger.
Old 01-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

I have asked Ganz to make it able to get rid of rooms. But I would want to make all of mine mediums too.
Delilah is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 10:08 AM   #7
Autisum Awareness

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

It would be great if Ganz would make it so we can get rid of rooms or move rooms around and my biggest issue with the rooms is that they have taken away our ability to name a room what would we like instead of having to choose from one of their suggestions. I can understand that they did that to help people out but for those of us that enjoy coming up our own names it is a bit of a hassel. Thanks for listening.
TRichards44 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 10:26 AM   #8
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

The size of the rooms, the fact that they are ALL square (boxy-like) and not round turret style like I would prefer ,was my first call to Ganz exactly a year ago this week when I inherited my kiddos accounts! How can I possibly decorate to my fullest potential if this is all I have to work with?!
I called a few times throughout the year, made it my Director's ? and posted on the WNews a few times. I am so hoping this will be changed in 2010 because there are over 4,000 items in my dock waiting to be used in larger, oval/round shaped rooms!

I love your line of thinking, I am right there with you!
I am hoping for it to happen THIS year!!! Fingers remain crossed
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 01-05-2010, 10:33 AM   #9
dancing is for

disneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with gracedisneyfreak102 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

that is a good idea. I think it would be helpful to a lot of users including me. I also think being able to move the doors is a good idea. I have a lot of rooms where a bed or a nightstand is blocking the door. I don't know where to move it because I love where it is, but people can't get in there unless they use a different door.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:00 PM   #10

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Oooh ooh ooh YES! xD When I first started I bought small rooms cause they were the least amount of money soo.. now i have all these random bathrooms that i don't really want around, lol. This would be so helpful. Could this be the thing that 'changes WW forever?' *music plays* LOL
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Closed