Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 04:40 PM   #11
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz Restaurant

Thats a good Idea! It would also be Cute if you could work there and get payed 30 KC for every Meal you serve!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2009, 06:37 AM   #12
Llamas Love WI!
Webkinz :)

sidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star
Thats a good Idea! It would also be Cute if you could work there and get payed 30 KC for every Meal you serve!
Thats a cool idea!
sidneycrosby13 is offline Male
Old 08-17-2009, 07:14 AM   #13

yma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to allyma74 is a name known to all

Great idea. Maybe you should work for GANZ. LOL! I think that Insider members have the best ideas. Would love to hear more of your ideas. Thanks for sharing.
yma74 is offline Female
Old 08-17-2009, 10:00 AM   #14
Llamas Love WI!

sidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond reputesidneycrosby13 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by yma74
Great idea. Maybe you should work for GANZ. LOL! I think that Insider members have the best ideas. Would love to hear more of your ideas. Thanks for sharing.
Yeah most of the ideas we come up with are better than the ones they do.
sidneycrosby13 is offline Male
Old 08-24-2009, 09:47 AM   #15
huhmoreplease

huhmoreplease will become famous soon enough

Thumbs up Re: Webkinz Restaurant

View Post Originally Posted by Shooting Star

I would love that. Maybe with the new surveys we will get to put forth more ideas.. [I want to take one!] A working cafe where Kinz could work and eat would be an amazing add on. It might be a reward for hard school work or maybe an alternative to those jobs I find tedious... I would probably have it be more like 6 KC for a meal, as waiters get paid in tips. I wish that pizza serving game wasn't so odd... Maybe the kiddies would have more fun? I love the ideas. Ganz will take all the credit still.. I must post my pic up here.... I will be back!

I love chatting with you all. Thanks!
huhmoreplease is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #16
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

And perhaps a couple food games, such as smoothie moves, are moved there? that would be cool.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 11:34 AM   #17

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

That is a great idea! We could have like a menu,and choose something we would like to eat. Then maybe we would have to pay for it. That would be an awesome room for the clubhouse! They could have people apply for jobs there or something for extra money. It would be a great place to chat with friends too!
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 08-24-2009, 11:37 AM   #18
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

mabey the person who runs it could be the person from Smoothie Moves!!!
maggalina is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cafe