Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 02:44 AM   #1
Lil Kinz

angelschika182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default A Webkinz Pinballz game?

I don't know about you guys, but I think Pinball is one of the most basic games, and Webkinz needs one!
angelschika182 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-18-2008, 05:11 PM   #2
♥ 2 c ww homes
Gift Guru

Trouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond reputeTrouble has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: A Webkinz Pinballz game?

good idea..you should suggest it to Ganz
Trouble is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 06:59 PM   #3
Think Pink~
Gift Guru

alex1920 knows the way
alex1920 knows the wayalex1920 knows the way

i think that is a great idea! you should get a lot of people to suggest to Ganz so they are more likey to listen. i hope it comes to webkinz world!
alex1920 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #4
Webkinz :)
LollipopQueen is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes. Pinball is very basic and would be great in Webkinz World! Suggest to the Ganz I wonder what Pinball would be like on Webkinz World.
LollipopQueen is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:32 PM   #5
Umm..IDK! xDD

[xo] Soccer♥ is on a distinguished road

I think that is a great idea! It would be very fun to play on Webkinz World.
You should totally suggest it to Ganz, I bet someday they would make it!
It would also be an easier game for some of the younger Webkinz members because it isn't too complicated. I hope they end up using this idea, and that it will be very cool!
Thanks for the great idea!

-Soccer
[xo] Soccer♥ is offline Female
Old 11-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #6
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

I also agree that this would be a wonderful addition to Webkinz World! I agree, it would be much easier for the younger Webkinz players to play. Great idea!
Nissa is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #7

i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous
i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous

good idea angels!
Old 11-19-2008, 06:00 PM   #8
ChihuahuaGrl16
Banned
ChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond reputeChihuahuaGrl16 has a reputation beyond repute

that would be AWESOME! Everybody loves pinball !!!!
ChihuahuaGrl16 is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 06:02 PM   #9
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

That's a great idea! You should suggest it to GANZ and have a lot more people request it too so they will probably make it
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-19-2008, 10:49 PM   #10
Lil Kinz

angelschika182 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all the replies, guys! lets all suggest it! maybe we'll get Pinballz on WW!
And I also had another idea: a porthole window for underwater rooms... it would look GREAT!
angelschika182 is offline Female
Closed