Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-14-2010, 04:07 PM   #1
ytsirhc
Webkinz :)

live4webkinz is just really nicelive4webkinz is just really nice

Default Webkinz Party Calendar

Hello!
I think that Ganz add another button under the Social heading on the Menu. It should be callled "Your Party Calendar." All party invitations that you receive and accept are automatically added to the calendar. Also, the parties you host are put on them too. That way, you do not personally have to flounder around with notecards, lists, and numerous other ways WI members have come up with to keep track of their parties =). You can just click on that little tab and your parties will all show up on a calendar. Anyone else have ideas on this?
live4webkinz

live4webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2010, 04:55 PM   #2
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Default Re: Webkinz Party Calendar

This is a great idea I hope GANZ will be smart enough to listen to this idea! I keep feeling bad when I miss parties because of forgetting when it is. Again, awesome idea. *rep*
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 08:23 PM   #3
Peter Capaldi
Gift Guru

sarahgotchi knows the way
sarahgotchi knows the waysarahgotchi knows the way

I REALLY need that! Right now, I am writing them all down in my planner after sifting through like my whole mailbox and rechecking all my invitations. Great idea!
-sarahgotchi
sarahgotchi is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 10:37 PM   #4

supergirl1990 will become famous soon enough

I think that that is a great idea! I would also love to see a feature that allows you to search for any available times that week. Basically, as you open the party prize pack in your pet's room and you are choosing the date, time, and color zone for the party, then you could click a search button, and it would tell you when available times are that week. It makes it easier to plan a party that way. So far I'm not having any luck though. Every time I go to plan a party, the time slots in all the zones are full...
supergirl1990 is offline Female
Old 06-14-2010, 10:53 PM   #5
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here, check out Dragonbird's awesome printable calendar for planning parties
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...u-plan-624049/
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-15-2010, 12:11 PM   #6
ytsirhc

thanks dixiecup! of course our creative WI members would come up with something helpful like that. Thanks =)
Old 06-17-2010, 06:28 PM   #7
smarly has a spectacular aura about

that is a great idea that keeps happening to me but maybe all party inventations could also be there to my kinzpost is all messed so i can not go to any of the parties my mom host and that means no loot
smarly is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #8
ytsirhc

View Post Originally Posted by smarly
that is a great idea that keeps happening to me but maybe all party inventations could also be there to my kinzpost is all messed so i can not go to any of the parties my mom host and that means no loot
yes i understand! yesterday, i missed FIVE parties. I was online for ALL of them and in the right zone and that stupid button never appeared. GRrRrRrR!
Closed