Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-24-2008, 05:14 PM   #21
GreenPunk

Default Re: webkinz paintbrush

I love that idea! I would just simply LOVE to paint patterns on Zelda(Black Cat), Rinku(Raccoon), and Ike(B&W Cheeky Dog)! They would look more like what they are supposed to in the games!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2008, 05:16 PM   #22
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

Stop being so rude to her!! Its disturbing!!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 05:18 PM   #23
call me jenny or cat
Gift Guru

catfriend25 will become famous soon enough

I think that would be a great idea!!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:19 PM   #24
geckogurl18
Gift Trainee

azureskies is on a distinguished road

That'd be nice. BE proud you thought of it! However, Neopets could sue Ganz because Neopets has paintbrushes, too. Maybe they could go to a salon, or something. Great idea, though. Ironically, I play Neopets, too. If any Neopets players want to see my account, search 'webbiekinz'. Thats me. And people, stop flaming her!!
Old 04-24-2008, 05:22 PM   #25
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear
Still. It sets a bad example for kids. Animals could get sick or DIE from paint if they ate it. And GANZ would get sued for like, a billion bucks.
Well, its not like a kid is gonna take a bucket of paint and go feed it to an animal.... Ganz would not get sued for that, the child harming an animal is the responsibility of the legal guardian. I don't mean to be rude.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 04-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #26
kaylaspot1996
Webkinz :)

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

I think it would be a good idea if it was for taking a picture for a virtual album that you could download the pictures from but your kinda copying neopets. But realy if there was a photo album thing and you could choose different fur colors for them it would be a good idea
Old 04-24-2008, 08:01 PM   #27
see my siggy
Banned
frogger3140 is on a distinguished road

Default webkinz paintbrush is a bad idea

View Post Originally Posted by xShanniniix
I agree. this may not be the best lesson to teach young children. many kids on webkinz are very young and teaching them it is ok to paint on animals may leave a lasting impression on the kids that painting, and harming, animals is ok. im not saying ur idea is bad, except with so many little children on the site, painting isnt a smart move

I personally dislike neopets because everything was so darn expensive. this idea would work if it was only for older children

Keep thinkin of great ideas and another will come to u that ganz might Definitely use
K!!! this is a post dat will "solve" this thread cause i kno. u not suppose 2 paint animals

---------- frogger3140 added 2 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Maddiebear
I'm not sure this would work. I mean, it wouldn't be logical. Now what do you think might happen if some kid gets a brand-new clydesdale horse and realizes he can paint on his horse? This might make kids think it's okay to paint on animals.
I mean virtually, not in real life

Last edited by frogger3140; 04-24-2008 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-25-2008, 11:52 AM   #28
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

A fairly good idea.... hmm..
Except, that's a lot like neopets..
MAybe not paint brushes... maybe something else to change the color

but i dont exactly like the idea... i like my pets the colors they are...
but its still a good idea

theres also the point already mentioned that kids might think its ok to paint animals
paws is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 03:19 PM   #29
BC is a
Webkinz :)

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop8927
Well, its not like a kid is gonna take a bucket of paint and go feed it to an animal.... Ganz would not get sued for that, the child harming an animal is the responsibility of the legal guardian. I don't mean to be rude.
There's a first for everything. And I did not mean in real life the kid would paint his or her webkinz.(Although they could think it's okay to do that, too.)
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 04-25-2008, 03:21 PM   #30
pupstar35 is
Gifted

pupstar35 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by jorking
that isn't a good thing to copy neopets. and what if you didn't like the color and you wanted back the old fur. No offence but i have heard some weird ideas and this is the weirdest!
I agree completely!!!!!!!!!!!deff not a great idea im sorry but thanks for the suggestions
Closed