Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 09:52 PM   #11
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Octopus

View Post Originally Posted by AutobotJazz
I was just thinking of this the other day, I would love to see a Webkinz Octopus! Dunno about his item and food though, hmmm, a drum kit? Seems fitting because of all the limbs he has.
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A drum kit would be AWESOME!!

It is so original and so fitting
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2009, 02:57 AM   #12
ishing ....
Gift Guru

Ranger1985 has disabled reputation

There are so many wonderful underwater creatures and an octopus is one of them. Yes, I definitely would love to see a Webkinz Octopus, but as a real plushy, not eStore!

I love AutobotJazz's idea of a drum kit as a PSI, too! A musical instrument as a PSI is a very original idea, especially if it's interactive.
Ranger1985 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 06:22 AM   #13
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ranger1985
There are so many wonderful underwater creatures and an octopus is one of them. Yes, I definitely would love to see a Webkinz Octopus, but as a real plushy, not eStore!

I love AutobotJazz's idea of a drum kit as a PSI, too! A musical instrument as a PSI is a very original idea, especially if it's interactive.
Me too on the plushy!
Old 11-11-2009, 06:26 AM   #14
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

That would be cute! My dd would love it...

She's been hoping for a squid..and a sea sponge..and a brown squirrle...and a crab...and a plankton...catch a theme? She loves spongebob, so anything seaworthy is perefecto! haha!
dragonbird is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 07:20 AM   #15
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
That would be cute! My dd would love it...

She's been hoping for a squid..and a sea sponge..and a brown squirrle...and a crab...and a plankton...catch a theme? She loves spongebob, so anything seaworthy is perefecto! haha!
Yes. I like the Spongebob characters too
Old 11-11-2009, 07:33 AM   #16
Webkinz :)

knittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to allknittinjo is a name known to all

I'll bet they could make a real cool jelly fish, with long ribbon tendrils.
knittinjo is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 07:42 AM   #17
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Well, now that they have explored the animals a bit more and are experimenting, that eStore sea monster looks a LOT like a Plesiosaur...well at least an Elasmosaurus
Looks like we will have a LOT of Loch Ness monsters, here. but what it does show is that they can combine the animal features to make those underwater creatures.
Squid, Octopus, Lobster, Crab...all of them look to me like they will be possible
BUT if they DO make an animal at all...I would LOVE to have a Hermit Crab with and interchangeable shell, since we know they migrate from house to house...
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 09:03 AM   #18
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Well, now that they have explored the animals a bit more and are experimenting, that eStore sea monster looks a LOT like a Plesiosaur...well at least an Elasmosaurus
Looks like we will have a LOT of Loch Ness monsters, here. but what it does show is that they can combine the animal features to make those underwater creatures.
Squid, Octopus, Lobster, Crab...all of them look to me like they will be possible
BUT if they DO make an animal at all...I would LOVE to have a Hermit Crab with and interchangeable shell, since we know they migrate from house to house...
I'd like a hermit crab, and I'd be ALL OVER the lobster!
I have my own little stuffed lobster, and he's so cute!
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 11-11-2009, 10:33 AM   #19
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

Both excellent ideas!!!
Old 11-11-2009, 01:04 PM   #20
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Octopus, Hermit Crab, Jelly Fish, Lobster...What do you think?

These are great ideas a Crab would be awesome or a squid too , any of these would be great , But real plush ones not Estore. My Son lives to name his Pets after the Spongebob characters , these would make him very happy , Thanks !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed