Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 03:01 PM   #1
lizzie
Gifted

tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default The webkinz neighborhood! ;)

So, I've been thinking maybe Ganz could make a webkinz neighborhood. Here are some things it would have:

• At Halloween it would have 'Trick or Treat' and you go there and you go to webkinz charactors front door and they would give your pet 1 piece of W-shop candy
  • On other days the webkinz charactors would open there door and if you paid them 5 KC they would give you a webkinz secret recipe.
  • On Christmas or Easter they would give you free W-shop gifts

The charactors would be Tabby Von Meow or the other webkinz 'hosts'. Their houses will have that hosts name on it. Like in the charm forest there would be an arrow and you would scroll through the houses. You can go to 1 webkinz hosts house per day and when you click on the house of the webkinz host, the view will be up by their front door and the door would open and would give way to the body of the webkinz house. They will tell you this for example with the host 'Doug the Dog':

"Hi I'm Doug, I guess you wanna say hi to me today. If you wanna trade me 5KC for a recipe click yes. If you just wanted to say hi click no. Thanks for coming by!"

And then if you say yes 5KC will be taken away from your kinzcash collection and a random recipe will be added to your dock. If you say no then the host will say "Well, thanks for stopping by!" and then the door will be closed and the view will be again far away in the road.

Halloween:

The neighborhood will be dark and you would go up to every hosts house and they would give you an apple or candy. This is an example of what the host would say:

"Happy Halloween! Here is some candy to brighten up this spooky night!"

And then the door would close and instead of a bare door it will have a lit up pumpkin in front of the porch to tell you you've already been to that house.

Christmas:

The neighborhood would be snowy and you would go to ONE hosts house and get a free W-shop gift. Anything from beds to toilets, sweaters to countertops.

Easter:

The same thing with Christmas but instead of snow ther will be flowers.

Then once a month there will be a special day. If you would like to spend 2,000 KC go for it. You get 2 exclusives of your choice. This option will be only given to a person that has adopted a webkinz that month. So this option will have some downers to some members, but still a member will look forward to if the adopt a webkinz. They will get these prizes at the last day of the month. If you adopt a pet that day, you still will have a choice. If you haven't adopted a pet or you don't choose to get an exclusive then it'll be just a normal day.

Please tell me what you think or some suggestions for my idea. Thanks!!

And idea by InSpi[red]
Quote:

Another idea they could do, is allow us to customize the front of our homes and the backs. Let us have patios and roads and porches. Also, they could give us a 360* view of our rooms and let us change the angle of it. Haven't you had the problem of putting a piece of furniture up against the back wall and wanting to be able to see the front? I sure do.
Your friend,
Tacobell222

Last edited by tacobell222; 06-29-2009 at 11:22 AM..
tacobell222 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 08:32 AM   #2
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Default Re: The webkinz neighborhood! ;)

Oh my godness, great idea. It reminds me sorta like Millsberry. I think for a free website, they really nailed it (even though they use it for ads for Millsberry products) I wish they can do things along those lines too, that would be nice.

Awesome idea!!!
Rep to you!
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 08:56 AM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Wowzers!
That is an awesome idea. It would be awesome if I could go around the neighbrhood. I like the Halloween idea the most. Also, the idea with getting exclusive items if you adopt a webkinz during that month.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #4
Webkinz :)

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

I love this idea! That'd be really neat!
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 05:25 PM   #5
InSpI[RED] is on a distinguished road

Awesome idea! I agree!

Another idea they could do, is allow us to customize the front of our homes and the backs. Let us have patios and roads and porches. Also, they could give us a 360* view of our rooms and let us change the angle of it. Haven't you had the problem of putting a piece of furniture up against the back wall and wanting to be able to see the front? I sure do.

Thanks again for the awesome ideas, we should write to ganz and add our usernames as some suggestionated ideas, but thanks again!

InSpI{RED}

P.S. Nice to see you again Kiyoshi, if you remember me.
InSpI[RED] is offline Female
Closed