Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2008, 11:04 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

kay_at_cutie_house_56 is on a distinguished road

Talking Webkinz needs to change

Webkinz needs a bank. Like you would put money in the back and collect interest every day.And you could put money in and take it out you start with a 100kc and work your way up. This is copy writed so dont steal my idea. Well all I want is you guys to put your pros and cons and tell me what u dont like and what you like and then go to the comments and suggestions and tell them about my idea and i dont mind if you put that you have an idea cause with you suggestion it sorta is. Tell webkinz world and they may have a bank. And i know thyat they read it cause my bff and i got all our friends to tell them to make a rotwieler (idk if i spell it right) and they did. But it did take a while cause we asked last november. But plz i really think a bank would be cool
kay_at_cutie_house_56 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-05-2008, 11:09 AM   #2
Kris Allen is very
Banned
CookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of lightCookiePrincess is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Webkinz needs to change

Quote:
Webkinz needs a bank. Like you would put money in the back and collect interest every day.And you could put money in and take it out you start with a 100kc and work your way up. This is copy writed so dont steal my idea. Well all I want is you guys to put your pros and cons and tell me what u dont like and what you like and then go to the comments and suggestions and tell them about my idea and i dont mind if you put that you have an idea cause with you suggestion it sorta is. Tell webkinz world and they may have a bank. And i know thyat they read it cause my bff and i got all our friends to tell them to make a rotwieler (idk if i spell it right) and they did. But it did take a while cause we asked last november. But plz i really think a bank would be cool
Lol, you cant copyright ideas silly!
CookiePrincess is offline Female
Old 07-05-2008, 12:34 PM   #3
wifan

Um, you can't copy right this.. cause um, your not the only one with this idea..
Old 07-05-2008, 12:48 PM   #4
No questions im not
Gifted

flow484 is just really niceflow484 is just really nice

kkkkkkkkkkk xD
flow484 is offline Female
Old 07-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #5

kay_at_cutie_house_56 is on a distinguished road

i can tooooooo
but idk that others had this idea so all i have to say is

WELL!
kay_at_cutie_house_56 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 07:54 AM   #6
Gifted

Webkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledgeWebkinzgirly1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

No-one is trying to be rude, but seriously you can't copyright on here without an official company. Also, this idea has been talked about since last year so I'm sorry, but you didn't make the idea of....=] =[
Webkinzgirly1 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 08:09 AM   #7
mbg9

I think that this is a great idea but you can't copyright things like that. Webkinz were made by Ganz so copyrighting it would be illegal. You can't copyright ideas. To get a copyright you have to go to some government thing and you get a certificate. (I've seen them in Museums.) I hope that they make a Webkibnz Bank!
Old 07-07-2008, 10:54 AM   #8
new webkinz

well you cant copyright made be glitch
Old 07-07-2008, 10:56 AM   #9
koolkidz1985

maddiroxx1985 will become famous soon enough

a bank would be kool

---------- maddiroxx1985 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

no copyright thogh

Last edited by maddiroxx1985; 07-07-2008 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
maddiroxx1985 is offline Female
Old 07-07-2008, 05:20 PM   #10
isdom is my 1st name

sophiab167 is on a distinguished road

You can't copyright something without it being legally copyrighted. Just saying its copyright doesn't mean it is.
And btw, I had that exact idea too.
Closed