Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2010, 12:31 PM   #11
Pokemon time!
Webkinz :)

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Webkinz Movie

lets go webkinz movie.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2010, 12:35 PM   #12
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

That would be very awesome! I support!!
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 03:44 PM   #13
ow!I love my flute!

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

I support! It's a great idea for Ganz to consider.
Cin9000 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 04:25 PM   #14

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Thanks everyone! WI changed my Idea Title.. whoopss why did you do that WI?? well yeah it would be awesome!! ooo codes.. thats a really GOOD idea! thanks everyone for supporting!!

Quote:
Well think about this:
1. What would the movie be about,
2. Would parents actually take/allow their kids to see it,
3. Webkinz. Advertisements. EVERYWHERE.
4. Webkinz. Stuff. Everywhere. (not so bad actually)
Well think about this:
1. What would the movie be about,--- i dont know.. that would be Ganz's idea
2. Would parents actually take/allow their kids to see it,----- YEAH!! i would beg my mom until i die! LOL when im dead probably the movie would already be out on dvd
3. Webkinz. Advertisements. EVERYWHERE.----- OH YEAHH
4. Webkinz. Stuff. Everywhere. (not so bad actually)----- not a tiny bit bad huh?

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-24-2010 at 04:25 PM..
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 04:26 PM   #15
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by carmentacmc
Eh...nobody would make any money then...

Well think about this:
1. What would the movie be about,
2. Would parents actually take/allow their kids to see it,
3. Webkinz. Advertisements. EVERYWHERE.
4. Webkinz. Stuff. Everywhere. (not so bad actually)
But most of the kids would have to bring their parents or someone to take them. They would have to pay . . . .
Old 10-24-2010, 04:35 PM   #16

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
But most of the kids would have to bring their parents or someone to take them. They would have to pay . . . .
well... its worth it my mom said that if there ever is a webbie movie that she would have to take me.. (had to because then ... i would get really mad and sad and she doesnt wanna see that )

People= please say "I Support" if you say a comment like this- "oh thats a great idea!" or anything.. just put you support so im sure you do cuz i wanna count all of the people who support thanks!
Old 10-24-2010, 04:37 PM   #17
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

I think it might be good for it to be a made-for-TV movie. And, when the 104 days of summer vacation end (o_o ), a Webkinz show (at the very least, as good as Fish Hooks) could premiere. It would have a few years of a regular show, but then it could make a movie.
But Ganz, don't make a stupid show like most of them are (no offense). I mean, some are OK, but a ton are just plain stupid.

I support!
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 10-24-2010, 04:47 PM   #18
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Webkinz Movie

I would LOVE to see a Webkinz cartoon play on Disney or Nick.
It def will be watched a bunch of times by kids.

I like your idea about the books in WW BUT they really need to get more new books out there too.

I hope you send your ideas to Ganz & they do it.

I SUPPORT YOU & GOOD LUCK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 05:18 PM   #19

really true! a TV show would be really good too but i dont have nick or those.. only pbs kids -.- thanks!

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
I would LOVE to see a Webkinz cartoon play on Disney or Nick.
It def will be watched a bunch of times by kids.

I like your idea about the books in WW BUT they really need to get more new books out there too.

I hope you send your ideas to Ganz & they do it.

I SUPPORT YOU & GOOD LUCK TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzee
aww thanks suzee

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-24-2010 at 05:18 PM..
Old 10-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #20
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

I don't support, sorry. I do enjoy the site but it doesn't match with movies. Kung Fu Panda needs to stay my winner.

Last edited by T9850; 11-11-2010 at 04:48 PM..
T9850 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
heart891011 was here, i got the first 2 tags, small was here :]