Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 03:48 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Webkinz Movie

I always though Ganz should make a movie!! (or a book) i have been thinking that a loooooooooongggggg time ago! wouldnt it be awesome to see a Webkinz movie?! Like not cartoon... well yeah but like... oh how is it called!!! umm... like the movie Madagascar... that kind of characters... not 3D.. well... 3D in the theater would be coolio!! like they should make a series of movies or books like Harry Potter! If it had to be just like cartoon (like yogi bear cartoon) its ok.. i mean then they could make it in to a game.. a video game... and Ganz... wow you would get $$$$ !!! Who doesnt want to play a WW Wii game? or how about have Mcdonalds put like kinz clips for toys? cuz everytime there is a good movie they put toys of it everywhere so i get excited thinking of it! probably you might think that the movie is for kids JUST for kids.. but it doesnt have to be only for kids... it can have action and everything imagine a PG WEBKINZ movie!!! that would be totally awesome! just think of it.. you...with your webbie... (or webbies ) in the theater... with popcorn...and soda... and candy perhaps.. WATCHING....a WEBKINZ MOVIE! it would be MEGA AWESOME! maybe they could make it 3D and that way more people would go... and well...you know webbies would probably be more famous! and they would be in EVERY store if they made a movie... if they made a book not really but... well... you wanna support... i know you do... just type those 2 words! "I support" if you want you can have 3 words or 2 words and a ! thanks! and...
Spoiler: show
SUPPORT!!

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-24-2010 at 04:29 PM.. Reason: had to change the beginning cuz they changed the title -.-
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: [just say "I SUPPORT"!]Ganz,... you have bookmarks and everything.. so why not make a...

(Hi, please change your text color, only moderators are aloud to use that color blue. )

I've always thought about this, but I would like it to be in cartoon. How the Webkinz really are. I think it'd be better if they had a show on Disney Channel, or another childrens channel. But, I think Disney would rather have that on their channel than Nickelodeon. This means I support your idea.

Also, your idea on books. I've always wished that Ganz would turn the books that are for sale in the W-Shop into real books you can read in your hands. I really do hope Ganz considers your ideas.

Last edited by Emma8432; 10-23-2010 at 03:53 PM.. Reason: Just making a space. ;)
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 06:26 PM   #3

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: [just say "I SUPPORT"!]Ganz,... you have bookmarks and everything.. so why not make a...

thanks! and thanks for telling me about the color.. i never knew that yeah i prefer cartoon too actually thanks for supporting.. anyone else?

anyone else?

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-23-2010 at 06:26 PM..
Old 10-23-2010, 07:24 PM   #4

heart891011 knows the way
heart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the wayheart891011 knows the way

i $upport
I mean I support
LOL
heart891011 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #5
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support.
Old 10-24-2010, 11:24 AM   #6

thanks everyone! anymore people??
Old 10-24-2010, 12:11 PM   #7
disney world.

loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!loveaerosmith is headed for the top!

Default Re: Webkinz Movie

I would love that! LOL. And maybe when you go to see the movie, they hand out a code (like how at the road trip, they handed out codes to everyone)

That'd be awesome. I support.

And I think what you're talking about is an Animation Movie?
loveaerosmith is offline Female
Old 10-24-2010, 12:15 PM   #8
BOOM!
Gifted

vansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talentvansquez has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by blackylove123
.................................................................................................... .............................................................. a movie!! (or a book) i have been thinking that a loooooooooongggggg time ago! wouldnt it be awesome to see a Webkinz movie?! Like not cartoon... well yeah but like... oh how is it called!!! umm... like the movie Madagascar... that kind of characters... not 3D.. well... 3D in the theater would be coolio!! like they should make a series of movies or books like Harry Potter! If it had to be just like cartoon (like yogi bear cartoon) its ok.. i mean then they could make it in to a game.. a video game... and Ganz... wow you would get $$$$ !!! Who doesnt want to play a WW Wii game? or how about have Mcdonalds put like kinz clips for toys? cuz everytime there is a good movie they put toys of it everywhere so i get excited thinking of it! probably you might think that the movie is for kids JUST for kids.. but it doesnt have to be only for kids... it can have action and everything imagine a PG WEBKINZ movie!!! that would be totally awesome! just think of it.. you...with your webbie... (or webbies ) in the theater... with popcorn...and soda... and candy perhaps.. WATCHING....a WEBKINZ MOVIE! it would be MEGA AWESOME! maybe they could make it 3D and that way more people would go... and well...you know webbies would probably be more famous! and they would be in EVERY store if they made a movie... if they made a book not really but... well... you wanna support... i know you do... just type those 2 words! "I support" if you want you can have 3 words or 2 words and a ! thanks! and...
Spoiler: show
SUPPORT!!

I have edited your title to reflect contents
Webberlily
And to add on to that: If you bring your Webkinz Plush, your movie ticket is FREE!
Old 10-24-2010, 12:25 PM   #9
here to win

carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!carmentacmc is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by vansquez
And to add on to that: If you bring your Webkinz Plush, your movie ticket is FREE!
Eh...nobody would make any money then...

Well think about this:
1. What would the movie be about,
2. Would parents actually take/allow their kids to see it,
3. Webkinz. Advertisements. EVERYWHERE.
4. Webkinz. Stuff. Everywhere. (not so bad actually)
Old 10-24-2010, 12:28 PM   #10
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

Not PG, but G would be awesome! I support.
zappity is offline Female
Closed

Tags
heart891011 was here, i got the first 2 tags, small was here :]