Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Webkinz Movie (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/webkinz-movie-660822/)

blackylove12310-23-2010 03:48 PM

Webkinz Movie

I always though Ganz should make a movie!! (or a book) i have been thinking that a loooooooooongggggg time ago! wouldnt it be awesome to see a Webkinz movie?! Like not cartoon... well yeah but like... oh how is it called!!! umm... like the movie Madagascar... that kind of characters... not 3D.. well... 3D in the theater would be coolio!! like they should make a series of movies or books like Harry Potter! If it had to be just like cartoon (like yogi bear cartoon) its ok.. i mean then they could make it in to a game.. a video game... and Ganz... wow you would get $$$$ !!! Who doesnt want to play a WW Wii game? or how about have Mcdonalds put like kinz clips for toys? cuz everytime there is a good movie they put toys of it everywhere so :D i get excited thinking of it! probably you might think that the movie is for kids JUST for kids.. but it doesnt have to be only for kids... it can have action and everything :D imagine a PG WEBKINZ movie!!! that would be totally awesome! just think of it.. you...with your webbie... (or webbies :D) in the theater... with popcorn...and soda... and candy perhaps.. WATCHING....a WEBKINZ MOVIE! it would be MEGA AWESOME! maybe they could make it 3D and that way more people would go... and well...you know webbies would probably be more famous! and they would be in EVERY store if they made a movie... if they made a book not really but... well... you wanna support... i know you do... just type those 2 words! "I support" if you want you can have 3 words or 2 words and a !:D thanks! and...
Spoiler: show
SUPPORT!! :D

Emma843210-23-2010 03:53 PM

Re: [just say "I SUPPORT"!]Ganz,... you have bookmarks and everything.. so why not make a...

(Hi, please change your text color, only moderators are aloud to use that color blue. ;))

I've always thought about this, but I would like it to be in cartoon. How the Webkinz really are. I think it'd be better if they had a show on Disney Channel, or another childrens channel. But, I think Disney would rather have that on their channel than Nickelodeon. This means I support your idea.

Also, your idea on books. I've always wished that Ganz would turn the books that are for sale in the W-Shop into real books you can read in your hands. I really do hope Ganz considers your ideas. :)

blackylove12310-23-2010 06:26 PM

Re: [just say "I SUPPORT"!]Ganz,... you have bookmarks and everything.. so why not make a...

thanks! and thanks for telling me about the color.. i never knew that :D yeah i prefer cartoon too actually :) thanks for supporting.. anyone else?

anyone else?

heart89101110-23-2010 07:24 PM

i $upport
I mean I support
LOL

lazygal10-23-2010 07:33 PM

I support.

blackylove12310-24-2010 11:24 AM

thanks everyone! anymore people?? :)

loveaerosmith10-24-2010 12:11 PM

Re: Webkinz Movie

I would love that! LOL. And maybe when you go to see the movie, they hand out a code (like how at the road trip, they handed out codes to everyone)

That'd be awesome. I support.

And I think what you're talking about is an Animation Movie?

vansquez10-24-2010 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blackylove123 (Post 21152915)
.................................................................................................... .............................................................. a movie!! (or a book) i have been thinking that a loooooooooongggggg time ago! wouldnt it be awesome to see a Webkinz movie?! Like not cartoon... well yeah but like... oh how is it called!!! umm... like the movie Madagascar... that kind of characters... not 3D.. well... 3D in the theater would be coolio!! like they should make a series of movies or books like Harry Potter! If it had to be just like cartoon (like yogi bear cartoon) its ok.. i mean then they could make it in to a game.. a video game... and Ganz... wow you would get $$$$ !!! Who doesnt want to play a WW Wii game? or how about have Mcdonalds put like kinz clips for toys? cuz everytime there is a good movie they put toys of it everywhere so :D i get excited thinking of it! probably you might think that the movie is for kids JUST for kids.. but it doesnt have to be only for kids... it can have action and everything :D imagine a PG WEBKINZ movie!!! that would be totally awesome! just think of it.. you...with your webbie... (or webbies :D) in the theater... with popcorn...and soda... and candy perhaps.. WATCHING....a WEBKINZ MOVIE! it would be MEGA AWESOME! maybe they could make it 3D and that way more people would go... and well...you know webbies would probably be more famous! and they would be in EVERY store if they made a movie... if they made a book not really but... well... you wanna support... i know you do... just type those 2 words! "I support" if you want you can have 3 words or 2 words and a !:D thanks! and...
Spoiler: show
SUPPORT!! :D

I have edited your title to reflect contents
Webberlily

And to add on to that: If you bring your Webkinz Plush, your movie ticket is FREE! ;D

carmentacmc10-24-2010 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vansquez (Post 21158852)
And to add on to that: If you bring your Webkinz Plush, your movie ticket is FREE! ;D

Eh...nobody would make any money then...^.^

Well think about this:
1. What would the movie be about,
2. Would parents actually take/allow their kids to see it,
3. Webkinz. Advertisements. EVERYWHERE.
4. Webkinz. Stuff. Everywhere. (not so bad actually)

zappity10-24-2010 12:28 PM

Not PG, but G would be awesome! I support.