Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 09:10 PM   #31
Superkitty777 is my
Banned
SUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura aboutSUNNYPARROT has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz McDonald's Toys

at one point i actually thought about the same thing, i mean it is a great idea, and i get happy meals all the time cause of the small size, but it would be cool to have like mini webbie toys with codes that give you an exclusive item that you cant get anywhere else, great idea!
SUNNYPARROT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 10:10 PM   #32
Transformers! <3
Webkinz :)

twilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of lighttwilight is a glorious beacon of light

Hehe, I would be fat. I'm planning on going to McDonalds again tomorrow for more of the TY toys.

I think Ganz is too cheap to do that, anyways. DX
twilight is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 09:49 AM   #33
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

My kids went to McD's this weekend with their grandparents and came home with the Ty toys from their happy meals. They entered them in this morning, and the McD's beanies give you a 30 day trial for the ty.com website. Not sure if the usual beanie babies give you a year, like webkinz, but the happy meal ones are only 30 days.
acourt is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 10:29 AM   #34
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

I'd love it like that!
Shooting Star is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 10:29 AM   #35
I like to sniff

fluffycow333 is a name known to allfluffycow333 is a name known to allfluffycow333 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by acourt
My kids went to McD's this weekend with their grandparents and came home with the Ty toys from their happy meals. They entered them in this morning, and the McD's beanies give you a 30 day trial for the ty.com website. Not sure if the usual beanie babies give you a year, like webkinz, but the happy meal ones are only 30 days.
If you don't already have a TY account, you get a 30 day trial. If you have an account with a full size beanie you get to adopt the teenie on your account. I do not think the account expires.
fluffycow333 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 11:08 AM   #36
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Eh.. I really hope they don't do that... We don't eat that food and I'd be very tempted to buy from there if they did.. I don't see that happening though. Webkinz seems to be a loner, LOL They don't even have TV commercials.. I don't think they need a McDonald's type place to promote them.

View Post Originally Posted by fluffycow333
If you don't already have a TY account, you get a 30 day trial. If you have an account with a full size beanie you get to adopt the teenie on your account. I do not think the account expires.
Not sure about the McDonalds ones.. but we have a Beanies 2.0 account and I see nothing about it expiring...

Ok... Here is how it worked... ( i sent my husband up to buy them, LOL)

If you get one of the animals, that is the animal you get in Beanie Land... if you get a Ronald McDonald Beanie, you get to choose which one you want! One son got a frog and the other got the Ronald.. he picked the giraffe

and no they don't expire...

Last edited by kellyschrvr; 07-20-2009 at 11:10 AM..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 12:49 PM   #37
Gifted

ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!
ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!ICanHasWebkinz? is a WI addict!

Maybe they could do something like keychain figures, and then they come with a code and you can get exclusive recipe foods or something for your pet...
ICanHasWebkinz? is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 12:52 PM   #38

yammie is an unknown quantity at this point

I think that it's a great idea and figurines or kinzclips would good items to offer.
yammie is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 12:59 PM   #39
U can call me Lexi

turtles is just really niceturtles is just really nice

That would be a great idea! They could do like the KinzClips.

Some places give away their toys if you ask for one. Especially if u have a toddler. (Trust me, I have a sister who is still in the toddler age.)
turtles is offline Female
Old 07-22-2009, 01:05 PM   #40

PrettyPony is on a distinguished road

That would be so cool but my parents would go broke! All 4 of us would want one! OFTEN!
PrettyPony is offline Female
Closed

Tags
first tag!, kevinelevin was here!