Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 04:03 PM   #21
I love
Webkinz :)

happyhotel09 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz McDonald's Toys

Hmmm speaking of tys. i was in a 5 below and there were tys and i was like what if there were webkinz here and there were. 5 dollars!!! how great is that???
happyhotel09 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 04:04 PM   #22
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by dragonfly
I eat Happy Meal's alot. I get them because of the smaller size. So I would love to get a Webkinz instead. The toys from the meals I send to the Salvation Army store, But a Webkinz I might keep.
Me too. Some people say I'm too old for them. But they still eat them too.
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 04:46 PM   #23
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 

I honestly hope they don't do this. We don't really like their food and it would be a waste for us to buy the meals just for the toys.
Old 07-19-2009, 04:49 PM   #24

ChocolateCow has disabled reputation

it will also make mcdonalds more popular of course...and i dont support mcdonalds...
but i do think that is a good idea!!
Old 07-19-2009, 04:55 PM   #25
Nick Jonas <3

treeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to beholdtreeluver is a splendid one to behold

haha. sweet idea. If they had Webkinz toys, I would defently get a happy-meal!
treeluver is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 05:45 PM   #26
I love

happyhotel09 has a spectacular aura about

uhhh yeah that would just make this world obeser...i mean there are sooo many kids out there that love webbies and if they eat the meal to get the toy then i don't know what that would bring. I don't know just a though. but it might be nice
happyhotel09 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #27
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

I honestly don't like it, because it would be an excuse to be overweight.
I would, however, like the webkinz
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 06:17 PM   #28

Weird JPC is an unknown quantity at this point

that would be cool but I think webkinz already has to many members
Weird JPC is offline Male
Old 07-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #29
Chain of Love
Gifted

chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!chmoneybags is the cats pajamas!

Webkinz Babies. The size of the Kinz Clips.

It would be an interesting product for them to try with a food chain.
I think as some others have said...way to easy to get fat on this webkinz additions if the came in a happy meal / kids meal.
chmoneybags is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 08:58 PM   #30
I'm back...
Gifted

Mystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond reputeMystic has a reputation beyond repute

Me and my webkinz friends were talking about this! I think that it would be a GREAT investment for both companies..and it would do very well. I would totally go there and get some...as would probably everyone on this website! Omg...they NEED to pick it up and do it.asap!
Mystic is offline Female
Closed

Tags
first tag!, kevinelevin was here!