Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #11
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Default Re: Webkinz McDonald's Toys

Great idea, I never get any HappyMeals, But with mini ebkinz toys, I'd become FAT! :bas:
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #12
Banned
Jayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to allJayfeather is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Diawnie
I think that is a great idea. I don't really like McDonalds but would take my kids there if they were to do this. We very rarely go to fast food places and if we do we just buy some value menu stuff because my kids don't need any more "junk". If some fast food place had some kind of webkinz for there kids meal I would most certainly go and get some. Great thread btw=) Love this idea
Thanks for posting.
View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Maybe-possibly-that-would-be-good... maybe they could have little figures in the meals, or a new series of Kinz Clips? That would be awesome! But I'm not really allowed to have that much fast food, so I'd probably end up spending all my allowance on a bus ticket to McDonald's to buy the Happy Meal, then getting grounded for sneaking out.
xD Thanks for posting.
Jayfeather is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 01:30 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

luvwebkinz19 is on a distinguished road

That is a very good idea. but you pay a few dollars for the happy meal so maybe ganz could give a 2.00 off coupon of a webkinz
luvwebkinz19 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 01:34 PM   #14
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

that is a great idea and guess what ........they have salads and wraps and apples slices for the kids............oh who am I kidding pass the big mac mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgoooood
lemony is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #15
I'm waddle

waddlewebkinz is just really nicewaddlewebkinz is just really nice

Yeah they are celebrating 30 years. Anyway, those TY things only last 1 month. But yes I gues that would be cool!
waddlewebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 01:39 PM   #16
Banned
nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!nemo434 is the cats pajamas!

I've been thinking about a Webkinz/fast food tie-in for awhile now and I think it would be a great idea! I'd imagine a series of teeny Webkinz that came with unique items like the figurines do or a new 'fast food' theme that you could pick from each time you entered a code, the way the beauty salon theme works.

McDonald's and Ty have been doing cross-promotions for years now so there's probably some sort of non-competion clause in their contracts, but every other fast food restaurant out there has a kids' meal so there are plenty of options.

Also, every fast food place around here will just let you buy the toys seperately so you can avoid the empty calories if you want.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:01 PM   #17
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

You know those parents that are addicted to Webkinz on this site? If they went into McDonalds and the Webkinz toys were there, the conversation would be like this:

Worker: Hello, how may I help you?
Parent: I would like a Chicken McNugget Happy Meal with a milkshake, please.
Worker: Is it for you son or your daughter?
Parent: Um, neither.
Worker: Okay... Here you go.
Parent: Thanks! *leaves*
Worker says to other worker: Weirdo!

Last edited by murphy20071; 07-19-2009 at 02:36 PM..
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 03:07 PM   #18

dragonfly is a jewel in the roughdragonfly is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
You know those parents that are addicted to Webkinz on this site? If they went into McDonalds and the Webkinz toys were there, the conversation would be like this:

Worker: Hello, how may I help you?
Parent: I would like a Chicken McNugget Happy Meal with a milkshake, please.
Worker: Is it for you son or your daughter?
Parent: Um, neither.
Worker: Okay... Here you go.
Parent: Thanks! *leaves*
Worker says to other worker: Weirdo!
I eat Happy Meal's alot. I get them because of the smaller size. So I would love to get a Webkinz instead. The toys from the meals I send to the Salvation Army store, But a Webkinz I might keep.
dragonfly is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 03:35 PM   #19

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

That's a great idea!
Old 07-19-2009, 03:59 PM   #20
Hiddeninheatherwood

Red_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud ofRed_Panda_lover has much to be proud of

I would love it... I was thinking the same thing... maybe they could open up a new magical area for those alone. I would so love that.
Red_Panda_lover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
first tag!, kevinelevin was here!