Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2009, 09:36 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

disneymom3 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

That's a great idea! My kids would really enjoy that..I would have to order an extra happy meal just to get the mini Webbie! My husband would think that I am even more crazy for Webkinz LOL!
disneymom3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2009, 09:50 PM   #72
call me Laci

warriorfan112 is a jewel in the roughwarriorfan112 is a jewel in the rough

i really don't like that idea because i don't really go to McDonalds that much
warriorfan112 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 09:55 PM   #73

shadowfax951 will become famous soon enough

i don't go to McDonalds much, but that would be a great idea. and it would be fun. McDonalds would make TONS of $$$.
shadowfax951 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 09:58 PM   #74
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i would buy all of them!!!!
jagular is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #75
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

[QUOTE]Yes Mcdonalds now offers the snack wrap but its not any healthier than the rest of their food, come on people the chicken is deep FRIED, just like the french fries.[/QUOTE]

Obviously you don't eat at McDonald's, they offer a fried chicken snack wrap, and one w/ GRILLED chicken. That is the one I was talking about. And then apples for the side INSTEAD of fries. Eating fatty foods is all about choice, not b/c there aren't healthy options available. People don't want to eat healthy. Their choice. But the toy in a happy meal is a great idea.

Quote:
Well, I personally think that having webkinz in their happy meals or whatever would not be a good idea because you would get a 10-15 dollar toy for the price of like 2.50-3 bucks and that wouldn't be very fair. But I think that it would be a good idea if they put like maybe kinzclips or maybe webkinz bookmarks. But a 10-15 dollar value for the price of 2.50 or so. I see what you want and are trying to say, but it wouldn't really work.
Our Walgreens sells lil' kinz for $5, and Target had a full-size webkinz w/ a lil' kinz that matched for sale for $10 (which was an insanely good deal- two pets for $10!) at Christmas. If a full size webkinz usually sells for $15 and the lil' kinz for $5, that is worth $20, sold for half the price. You can't tell me Ganz can't sell the lil' kinz in the happy meals for a little bit of nothing. They could even come out w/ a new webkinz, like itty-bitty webkinz or tiny kinz, so they wouldn't have to make them as big as a lil' kinz, but still make the virtual pet about the same size as a lil' kinz, get people informed about how fun Webkinz is and then make money off the additional webkinz people will almost certainly purchase. They could even have the happy meal kinz be a kind of pet not available any other way. That would be cool. It would be profitable for both companies!

As for the kinz clips or exclusive items ideas, I know as a parent if I wasn't already involved in Webkinz, there would be no way I would go out and buy a webkinz for my sons just so they could play w/ their happy meal toy in a virtual version! It would tick me off that they got such a lame toy. It would be GREAT for those of us already into webkinz, but I am talking about people not already into it. JMO.
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 11:35 AM   #76

AngelKinz123 is on a distinguished road

Thats a really good idea,but as someone else said, Ganz promotes healthy eating & mcdonalds is not the best place to get healthy food
maybe subway would do it though
but to get the prize wouldnt you have to have an active webkinz account?
AngelKinz123 is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #77

squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button
squeaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Buttonsqueaky gets to push the Easy Button

A tiny plush like the Ty Beanie Babies they offer from time-to-time would be nice. Or something like the little plastic figurines. The code could unlock a Happy Meal for a pet to eat & a non-consumable item. Even if the customer doesn't have a Webkinz account, they would still have the little toy to play with, which is all you usually walk away with. (And a free case of heartburn. Honestly, I would just get the toy & tell the cashier to "hold the food"! )
Old 12-29-2009, 04:04 PM   #78
hy Is The Earth Roun

CutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to allCutyPiePrincess is a name known to all

Thats A Good Idear! Lol!
I'd Go For Them!
But I Hate McDonalds.
Burger Kind Is Better
I'll Rate The Thread And I'm Giving You Rep!
*King* <-- Typo ^
CutyPiePrincess is offline Female
Old 12-29-2009, 04:21 PM   #79
soupbeanman

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
That would be great!! That sounds like a great plan but it wouldn't make any money for Ganz would it?
People would have to get a real Webkinz to enter their code! It would be like w plus!
Grantm56 is offline Male
Old 12-29-2009, 04:35 PM   #80
ilovecats711
Gifted

ilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond reputeilovecats711 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that's an awesome idea. I get what your saying about the kids who don't have a webkinz and fustrated parents. How about this idea... If you have a current webkinz account it unlocks a special item and if you don't have an account it unlocks the same item but give you a one weel trial membership. Can you imagine the publicity that ganz would get. I guarentee they would have thousands more people all over the united states running out to buy webkinz they didn't know existed all because of a happy meal toy. I mean look at all of us... once you start there is no going back lol.
ilovecats711 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany‚ô•, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here