Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #61
Hit the Slopes!
Webkinz :)

BrassKidd has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I chose the gourmet route for dinner tonight. So while my family and I were sitting in McDonald’s, I could not help but notice the Toy display, and how lifeless it appeared. As stars swirled above my head and cherubs sang in soprano, I had this beautiful revelation of a HUGE opportunity for you Ganz $$$ -
a Limited Edition SmallFry Kinz included in each Happy Meal.

The 4 different miniature plushies could be the size of a Kinz Clip (minus the clip) and offered once each week for one month. Instead of the paper hang tag in plastic, the code these SmallFry Kinz plushies have, would be stamped on their Made In China tag and the plushie heat sealed in a plastic bag, therefore eliminating extra overhead (cost.) When the code is entered from each SmallFry Kinz, the customer would receive a special prize in WW.

How would you react to a SmallFry Kinz in a Happy Meal?
Excellent Idea.I'm a junk-food junkie.And I LOVE McDonald's.
I don't eat the Kid's Meals anymore,but I'd eat them for the toys.
They should be regular pets you can adopt that come with a bonus gift box(Like POTM or Signature Pets).Then you'd have a new pet and bonus prizes.
And they'd get their own classification on Webkinz(Webkinz,Lil' Kinz,Small Fry)
They could bring back Like Cheeky Cat and Original Cheeky Dog,with new psi's.Or very few with the same.
Anyways,your idea is really cool and I love it!
Good Good Good Idea!
BrassKidd
BrassKidd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 12:40 AM   #62
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

What would be REALLY nice is if they were mini e store pets! So kids could get a plush, a estore pet, and a webkinz account if they don't already have one! Cuz it would be useless if you didn't have one. Plus some kids can't afford webkinz, but man can their parents afford mcdonalds or something.

Last edited by retheriolu; 12-24-2009 at 03:14 PM..
retheriolu is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 06:07 PM   #63

webkinzlover191 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinzz
Yeah! *joins b1uski3sxox with my new small fry kinz* LOL not as funny as B1uski3, but i'm trying!

I will go to Subway and buy a kids meal if they come out with SmallFry Kinz
same here LOL joins with SmallFry kinz
Old 12-27-2009, 11:29 AM   #64

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Good idea. Or they can feature KinzClips or a Lil'Kinz!
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 12-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #65
Will just remain
Gifted

Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum
Dutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forumDutchmother rocks the forum

I have read a lot of complaints about the health factor of McDonald's food, but I want to let you all know, you can now order a Snack Wrap for your Happy Meal (instead of nuggets or burgers) and Apple Dippers (sliced apples). If you get the grilled chicken wrap, it is quite healthy and GOOD to boot. That is what my boys WANT, they don't care for fries (I certainly do, but that is another matter), and for those of you health-concious people that is a healthy option.

As for whether or not Ganz would make money off it, yes, they inevitably would. I know that since my first webkinz I have purchased MANY more, can't stop myself! And while the ideas for exclusive items are great, I still think a lil' kinz would be better, that would get the accounts started for lower income homes. If Ganz can sell lil'kinz for so cheap in some cases, why not do so for McDonald's? It is possible and would be a money machine for BOTH companies. As for it being McDonald's instead of Burger King or Hardee's, ew to both of those options, and Subway is already expensive, I don't EVER buy kid's meals there and probably still wouldn't if they got the webkinz. JMO.
Dutchmother is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 12:01 PM   #66
I love My Diggy Dogg

CrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant futureCrazyMochaPup has a brilliant future

I personally don't like McDonald's But I would probably go anyway if they had Webkinz xD. Great idea!!
CrazyMochaPup is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 03:16 PM   #67
mysunshine04
brulou_61 has a spectacular aura about

I think you have a great idea, but a lot of things have to be considered with this. You got Mcdonalds and other fast food places being the blame for our world being obeese. Yes Mcdonalds now offers the snack wrap but its not any healthier than the rest of their food, come on people the chicken is deep FRIED, just like the french fries. As far as subway yes a much better and healthier way to go but yes they are more expensive and I have yet to see subway with such a toy most of the toys are very cheesy not worth paying for that kids meal. Just buy them a regular sandwich. Sorry I used to work for subway and i was never impressed with any of their toys for the kids meal.
Why don't they put them in a bag of apples or oranges or maybe in with a pack of wraps just something healthy from the grocery store that has to be taken home and made at home were families can be together and eat healthier. If they put them in a non see through heat sealed bag and then mark the bag that they will receive their webkinz at time of check out. I don't know I'm just thinking again sorry.....
brulou_61 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 03:29 PM   #68

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

cool idea.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-28-2009, 04:28 PM   #69
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

My local McDonalds will sell the kids meal toy without the meal for 1.00. I have made many stops just to get a toy that my kids had to have after seeing the commercial on TV.

If I could only get Burger King to sell me the Twilight displays they have. My daughter really wants that 6 ft tall Edward for her door.

Last edited by crazygirl024; 12-28-2009 at 04:34 PM..
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2009, 04:35 PM   #70
Gift Guru

Delilah defies all odds
Delilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all oddsDelilah defies all odds

Well, I personally think that having webkinz in their happy meals or whatever would not be a good idea because you would get a 10-15 dollar toy for the price of like 2.50-3 bucks and that wouldn't be very fair. But I think that it would be a good idea if they put like maybe kinzclips or maybe webkinz bookmarks. But a 10-15 dollar value for the price of 2.50 or so. I see what you want and are trying to say, but it wouldn't really work.

But this is my suggestion.
Ganz could make little plushes, smaller than most lil' kinz about the same size as a kinzclip. And they could be miniture webkinz but come with a code or something that you would take to the webkinzdemo site and then well yeah you would test webkinz out and then at the end or whenever your ''account'' expires then it would bring you to the retailer locater. And then along with having a try-out kinz then the meal should cost a bit more.

Those are just my opinions.
Nobody's ideas or opinions are bad or stupid- just unique.
I hope you like my idea

-Thank You for suggesting this idea
-Delilah-
Delilah is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here