Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-15-2011, 02:59 PM   #551
kinspets
Gift Guru

kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence
kinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellencekinspets is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

I think you should put that idea into ganz! McDonalds would probably make a HUGE profit off of selling kids meals (they would make a lot of money off of me at least). So you can write to McDonald corporation and Ganz and they could take into consideration your idea.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-15-2011, 03:28 PM   #552
Webkinz :)

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

i would luv it if i saw this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!great idea, but then agian i'm already overweight.........
uniquecowgirl is offline Female
Old 05-15-2011, 03:38 PM   #553
ho Knew?

cg7gg is sweet stuff
cg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuffcg7gg is sweet stuff

I would so love that! But they wouldn't cause webkinz cost nearly 12 dollars. and a happy meal costs only around 3 to 5 dollars.
cg7gg is offline Male
Old 05-16-2011, 08:53 AM   #554
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

That is a very interesting idea! But as Musicgurl said, it would probably be better for Subway or something healthier than McDonalds.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 08:58 AM   #555

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

I think a very enticing idea for Ganz would be to include a code with each toy that gives you a month's access to Webkinz World. Like a month-long temporary account, with the option to extend it by adopting an actual Webkinz. I have a feeling they would be getting all kinds of new business.
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Old 05-16-2011, 09:06 AM   #556
One Direction♥

valentines_day is a jewel in the roughvalentines_day is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Eustace McTuppe
I think a very enticing idea for Ganz would be to include a code with each toy that gives you a month's access to Webkinz World. Like a month-long temporary account, with the option to extend it by adopting an actual Webkinz. I have a feeling they would be getting all kinds of new business.
valentines_day is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 08:08 AM   #557

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

Well for all you people who say "Webkinz wants us to eat healthier" (besides the fact that McDonalds does have salads and some other healthy options) Webkinz is now advertizing McDonalds.

Woo Hoo!

So the next step is to add some little figure or other toy (hope hope)!

Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMcD.jpg (200.2 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by CheekyDB; 05-20-2011 at 08:18 AM.. Reason: add photo
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 05-20-2011, 08:22 AM   #558

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

And my Burgerz joint has progressed a bit further! Can't wait for Arte to get in those new rares for this theme. I still need a few tables too. But I'm getting there!

Attached Images
File Type: jpgFastFoodRest3.jpg (284.0 KB, 562 views)
CheekyDB is offline Female
Old 05-25-2011, 12:17 PM   #559
Gifted

abeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond reputeabeautifullife has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
And my Burgerz joint has progressed a bit further! Can't wait for Arte to get in those new rares for this theme. I still need a few tables too. But I'm getting there!

Wow, it looks great!
Old 05-28-2011, 03:01 PM   #560
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB

You are so creative CheekyDB! This is one fabulous Webkinz Burgerz Restaurant
and WTG on your Spree wins in getting to the Mall with so much $$$ GREAT for YOU!

THANK YOU so much for sharing with and inspiring us
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here