Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2011, 12:27 PM   #531
<333
Webkinz :)

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

I think that would be so awesome! That would make me want to get a happy Meal even more.... LOL
bluedogfrog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-03-2011, 10:06 AM   #532
Summer, come back!

kawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comradekawee is a saintly comrade
kawee is a saintly comrade

I have liked this before, I think but it's worth another like!
kawee is offline Female
Old 04-04-2011, 05:25 PM   #533
no

pikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talentpikachukick900 has lots of talent

That would be AWESOME!!!! I support! Or maybe Wendy's, that is healthier. Either way, I would be REALLY happy if this happened! I support!
Old 04-07-2011, 07:01 AM   #534

qbd13 is a jewel in the roughqbd13 is a jewel in the rough

What a Marketing Coup!!!
BIGGER than the Promo with Universal!!!
They might even work the Ronald McDonald House into it somehow!!!
Scathingly Brilliant!
qbd13 is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 07:27 AM   #535
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by gwenstefani333
When the beanie babies came out at McDonalds, there was a line from the McDonalds to the street a mile down to get a happy meal. And nobody even ate the food! Some guy bought 10 happy meals for the toys and threw all the food out.
UK McDonalds used to let you buy extra toys without buying a happy meal but I don't think they do that anymore...

Anyway I support as long as it is worldwide though like others say there may be somewhere healthier that could do it. (Not subway for me though! I seem to be alleric to something in their sandwiches as I get the same sick feeling with those as I do with shop bought sandwiches. )
Old 04-07-2011, 08:00 AM   #536
jloug is on a distinguished road

I support autism awareness
jloug is offline Female
Old 04-07-2011, 09:01 AM   #537
ImagineHappy1
Banned
ImagineHappy is just really niceImagineHappy is just really nice

This is an absoloute Splendid Idea, I definitly think that Ganz should for sure put this into concerderation, It would in return make an international advertisement for sure, and for McDonalds would promote lots of kids, including mine wanting to go there. Great Idea! Hope some day this really does come true!
ImagineHappy is offline Female
Old 04-14-2011, 06:54 AM   #538
brownie0101

brownie0101 is a jewel in the roughbrownie0101 is a jewel in the rough

If they had Webkinz at McDonald's, my brothers and I would be going EVERY DAY! We'd be broke and fat, just like every other Webkinz supporter. But since I don't go to Subway, I probably wouldn't get them... if they were there
Old 04-26-2011, 09:07 AM   #539
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Did you see that they are advertizing the McDonald's Happy Meals with the Littlest Pet Shop items now -- on Webkinz Newz!!!

There's a step in the right direction
I saw the Happy Meal Ads when I was on WKN yesterday

Could this awesome McDonald's + Webkinz partnership be soon?????
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 05-02-2011, 06:59 AM   #540
(◕‿◕✿)

allyb0 knows the way
allyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the wayallyb0 knows the way

That would be so awesome! Can those cheap toys cuz were gettin' some webbies! Sorry for that weiredness... I support!
allyb0 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here