Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 07:52 PM   #41
soupbeanman
Webkinz :)

Grantm56 is a jewel in the roughGrantm56 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

Awesome. I would love that!
Grantm56 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 08:18 PM   #42
uvs Bieber Fever and

neon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud ofneon♥green has much to be proud of

A little math. . .

Me+McDonalds =

But

Me+McDonalds+Webkinz=
neon♥green is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 03:27 AM   #43
Canstralian!
Gifted

jenga_jane is an unparalleled talent
jenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talentjenga_jane is an unparalleled talent

I've thought of this a few times. I go to McDonalds A LOT (they're the ones who sign my paycheque - and pay for my Webkinz addiction ) and I get upset when the happy meal toys are lame. I'm cleaning tables and I throw out heaps of lame happy meal toys, because they're just bad. Like cardboard cutouts of Ronald McDonald? Seriously? Remember when happy meal toys used to be fun?

I just don't know how this would work specifically. They obviously wouldn't give out pet adoption toys, so okay, a code for an exclusive prize. That means that a child would either A: already have a Webkinz account, or B: have to go out and buy a Webkinz to get an account. This could work in Ganz's favour - more kids buying webkinz so they can use their small fry toys. But my heart always goes to the less fortunate kids. It's busiest on the night the welfare cheques go out at my store - I suppose that means that all those kids is a cute plushie? I guess there really is no loss here.

It's a good idea, but I doubt it'll happen. Ganz and Webkinz toys are in general kept to smaller, fair-trade shops (the little gift store at the hospital, the privately-owned toystore on Main Street - at least in my experience). McDonalds partners with the likes of Disney and Wal-Mart...
jenga_jane is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #44
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

GANZ partnered with Disney for the snowwhite thing, don't forget.
Oh, when the toys used to be fun...*sigh* I remember the neopets. I used to squeal if I got a Shadow or a Starry pet. They were my favorites.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 08:44 AM   #45
crazygirl024
Gift Guru

crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!crazygirl024 is the bees knees!

I think it's a great idea! Our local McDonald's had the beanie babies a few months back and my kids loved them. I know my kids wouldn't let me pass a McDonald's without stopping if they had webkinz. It would also bring in a lot of new members ($).
crazygirl024 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 04:38 PM   #46
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

That would be great!! That sounds like a great plan but it wouldn't make any money for Ganz would it?
Old 12-23-2009, 04:52 PM   #47
Sausage! :D

retheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to beholdretheriolu is a splendid one to behold

Oh no! It's going to be like the teenie beanie craze of '97! XD
retheriolu is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 05:24 PM   #48

Dc 20 is sweet stuff
Dc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuff

I would so be there once a week for a Small FRy WebKinz!
We eat at McDonald's once a month and have never had a bad meal. We only eat certain foods though, like the healthy ones. The salads and mandarin oranges and chicken. I hope Ganz listens to your great idea!
Dc 20 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 05:53 PM   #49
hy yes, I am VERY
Gifted

sarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wondersarastuff999 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Wonderful idea, but if they offered that, I either:

1- wouldn't be able to get very many since my parents seem to dislike fast food for some reason
2- would have to buy XXXXXXXXL clothing because I ate too much fast food (I'm already kinda chubby, I don't want to gain more weight )

Now, though, if they had those at Subway (because, as Katie said, Ganz does encourage healthy eating) then... *shoves sub sandwich into mouth and plays with smallfry kinz *
Ohh, I love subway! I'm not sure if people think that GANZ is above that, but I don't think so, I love subway!
sarastuff999 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 06:57 PM   #50
anna decorate?
Gifted

Symphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with graceSymphonie wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I chose the gourmet route for dinner tonight. So while my family and I were sitting in McDonald’s, I could not help but notice the Toy display, and how lifeless it appeared. As stars swirled above my head and cherubs sang in soprano, I had this beautiful revelation of a HUGE opportunity for you Ganz $$$ -
a Limited Edition SmallFry Kinz included in each Happy Meal.

The 4 different miniature plushies could be the size of a Kinz Clip (minus the clip) and offered once each week for one month. Instead of the paper hang tag in plastic, the code these SmallFry Kinz plushies have, would be stamped on their Made In China tag and the plushie heat sealed in a plastic bag, therefore eliminating extra overhead (cost.) When the code is entered from each SmallFry Kinz, the customer would receive a special prize in WW.

How would you react to a SmallFry Kinz in a Happy Meal?
OMG my kids would freak - we never eat at McD's other than fries... but i think i could make an exception for that!
Symphonie is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here