Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2010, 04:11 PM   #481
Webkinz :)

Dc 20 is sweet stuff
Dc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuffDc 20 is sweet stuff

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

We ate at Mickey D's today and I thought of this thread!

Maybe Ganz is working out some details and we will see Webkinz in McDonald's restaurants in 2011,
I sure hope so!
Dc 20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2010, 05:30 PM   #482
Googles rock!
Banned
2cheerios is sweet stuff
2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff2cheerios is sweet stuff

Cool Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

I support! Even though I don't go to Mcdonalds often.
2cheerios is offline Female
Old 12-31-2010, 05:51 PM   #483

Snerkid is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought of that before also.... It would be nice, but I hardly ever get to eat out at a fast food restaurant.... so I probably wouldn't be able to get one anyways....
Snerkid is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 12:55 AM   #484

meggieswebbies will become famous soon enough

have they done this yet? i didnt feel like going through almost 50pgs so yeah......
meggieswebbies is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 01:18 AM   #485

kandeekane will become famous soon enough

I don't agree with the comments that Ganz supports healthy eating. They have all kinds of junk food at the w-shop and they are the imbeciles who promotes coffee drinking to children. Some people consider coffee to be a drug. So I wouldn't put Ganz up on such a high horse. We received a cup of coffee as a weekly prize for logging in everyday. I find that they thought coffee was ok to promote to children really unacceptable. Why not a cup of hot cocoa? Next they are going to start awarding a pack of cigs for logging in everyday.

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinzz
That is a great idea, but Ganz does encourage healthy eating, and McDonalds is not really all that healthy. I go there on occasion, like when I am out of school or something and I would love to get a SmallFry Kinz! Maybe Ganz could pose something towards MCD's like organic Mac+Cheese and their apples. That is a great idea!!

Last edited by kandeekane; 01-02-2011 at 01:19 AM.. Reason: wording
kandeekane is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 06:52 AM   #486
missmollyzoe

WebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura aboutWebkinzLion2010 has a spectacular aura about

What a good idea!I hope Ganz will do this!
WebkinzLion2010 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:34 AM   #487
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

Really good idea.... i would love a webbie in my Happy Meal!
wackyhead is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #488
hyIsMyRideBroken?

Aeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledgeAeza flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

/support 100%

Wouldn't mind a figure instead of a plush if that was more cost efficient. Something that lit up or made noise, that could be fun! Burger King did that with the Pokemon toys years ago and some of them were really collectable and wonderful to own (still have them!)
Aeza is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 11:53 AM   #489
RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!RexfordButchBD is not just visiting!

Sorry, but I don't like this idea.
Kids would want to eat at McDonalds just so they could get the Lil'Kinz and that wouldn't be very healthy.
Now, if they had them at a more healthy place like Subway or something, then I don't think it's such a bad idea.
RexfordButchBD is offline Female
Old 01-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #490
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by RexfordButchBD
Sorry, but I don't like this idea.
Kids would want to eat at McDonalds just so they could get the Lil'Kinz and that wouldn't be very healthy.
Now, if they had them at a more healthy place like Subway or something, then I don't think it's such a bad idea.
I usually do not reply to every post ON the thread, but wish to address RexfordButch:

Never ever be sorry for expressing your opinion - I asked for, and deeply respect everyone's opinion! Thank you so much RexfordButch for taking the moment and sharing yours! Very appreciative!!!!

(Besides - It would be quite boring if we all agreed to everything )

I absolutely love McDonald's! I LOVE it's history, it's brilliant business decisions, it's global market and most of all it's very own Ronald McDonald House Charity! I would eat their salads and mandarin oranges and apples and chicken wraps and all the other healthy items McDonald's serves every single day if I could

Unfortunately, though, this thread is NOT about Ganz, nor McDonald's, feeding OR educating my children - I'm their mom, that is MY lucky blessing I just thought this could be a HUGE opportunity for Ganz because McDonald's is so amazingly generous with their Happy Meal monetary donation to help ill children and their families.
WI 50ish is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany‚ô•, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here