Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2010, 02:36 PM   #461
Webkinz :)

iheartlucy has disabled reputation

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

That would be sooo awesome!!! I would go to mcdonalds everyday!

~Lucy
iheartlucy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-04-2010, 10:02 PM   #462
I LOVE GOD AND WEBKI

poodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud ofpoodlekd has much to be proud of

cute idea!!! but like B1uski3sxox said, subway would be a better place
poodlekd is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 08:52 PM   #463

SBug96 is on a distinguished road

Good Idea!!! Maybe The small fry kinz could have an adoption code like what mcd did with the beanie babies. you should send it to ganz about small fries kinz at mcd and subway.
SBug96 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #464

Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity
Pandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacityPandalover4ever has reached maximum rep capacity

Maybe somewhere healthy like Subway?l That would be AWESOME!!!!!!! like you wouldn't want them to get unhealthy from eating too many fast food restaurants.

Last edited by Pandalover4ever; 12-06-2010 at 09:06 PM..
Pandalover4ever is offline Female
Old 12-06-2010, 09:21 PM   #465
inuyasha3707

Crayola will become famous soon enough

I would go out of my way to get one of those! LOL
Crayola is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 10:20 AM   #466
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by BlessedbyGod
I support! But I have a question, why stop at McD's? There are multipull other restraunt chains that are healthier too.
ONE word: GLOBAL
Research from their site: More than 60 million people are served in 32,000 McDonald's restaurants in over 100 countries PER DAY. 1 penny from every single Happy Meal is donated to the Ronald McDonald Charities. McDonald's recycles their oil to help in feeding animals, making soap and environmentally contributes in making bio-diesel fuel. McDonald's food is thumbs up accepted and superiority rated by Mom's Quality Correspondents - which should be more than acceptable to all parents around the globe!

Webkinz players are global, why not entertain the thought of placing a code prize in a global arena such as McDonald's, so that all may participate if they so choose?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 12-13-2010, 04:37 PM   #467

ra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud ofra1727 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
ONE word: GLOBAL
Research from their site: More than 60 million people are served in 32,000 McDonald's restaurants in over 100 countries PER DAY. 1 penny from every single Happy Meal is donated to the Ronald McDonald Charities. McDonald's recycles their oil to help in feeding animals, making soap and environmentally contributes in making bio-diesel fuel. McDonald's food is thumbs up accepted and superiority rated by Mom's Quality Correspondents - which should be more than acceptable to all parents around the globe!

Webkinz players are global, why not entertain the thought of placing a code prize in a global arena such as McDonald's, so that all may participate if they so choose?

yes. thats what i thought too
ra1727 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 04:38 PM   #468

tread97 will become famous soon enough

OMG!!!! I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!!
Old 12-18-2010, 04:44 PM   #469
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

That's a great idea!!!!! I eat McD's a lot....... I LOVE their sweet tea
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2010, 09:02 PM   #470
Owlflight of LC

Owleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledgeOwleyes13 flows towards the sea of knowledge

What a creative idea! Kinda like the size of the Neopets toys they had.
Owleyes13 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here