Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2010, 01:52 PM   #401
onders never cease
Gift Guru

Puppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonderPuppet wows us all with wonder

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

View Post Originally Posted by nicolejasmine14
good. idea but i think this would take months of planning and it might not be worth [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] time
Sure it is as a person who knows advertising. It would be definitely worth it. They just have to decide on Wendy's or Mc Donalds Etc. The Ty plushie toys they had a Mc Donalds was HUGE. Great Idea you have here!
Puppet is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-24-2010, 02:01 PM   #402
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

I don't think they would ever do this because not everyone plays Webkinz, so it would be a waste to have all those codes were given to people that don't play webkinz. Plus parents might not like it because then their children would be begging to buy a webkinz
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 09-24-2010, 02:03 PM   #403
sUNSHINE
Webkinz :)

spotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our ears
spotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our earsspotteddoglover is music to our ears

I need to gain 15 pounds to be normal weight for my age group, but why not Subway? Their food is better and it can help ganz send out a message saying 'Eat healthier foods' and I think that`s better than saying 'eat unhealthy foods to get webkinz' And my older sister says their food isn`t even .001% healthy.

Last edited by spotteddoglover; 01-10-2011 at 11:29 AM..
spotteddoglover is offline Female
Old 09-24-2010, 04:56 PM   #404

Lawliet will become famous soon enough

That's an awesome idea! I remember when they had neopets and build-a-bear toys, so I don't see why they cant make some Webkinz ones. Although I think I'd prefer them to be at Burger King (I only eat Mickey D's when there's nothing else open), still a great idea!
Lawliet is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 04:30 PM   #405
Banned
AutumnPuppy will become famous soon enough

How about somewhere else instead of Mcdonalds? I don't eat fast food and Mcdonalds isn't that healthy. I think smallfry kinz' would be awesome, though.
AutumnPuppy is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 04:39 PM   #406

flowing will become famous soon enough

McDonalds would probably be the best choice, since they are EVERYWHERE, everyone knows McDonalds. You can buy the toys for like 1 or 2 dollars. (It varies, some are like $1, some are as high as $1.89, even in the same city, they aren't all related) Everywhere that gives out toys is pretty much unhealthy. I think they could do the exclusive code and a free 14 day membership for those who don't have an account. Of course, they would have to make a brand new account if they buy one (same username if they wanted). And they could get extra kc.
EXCEPT NOW, they can't do a Smallfry kinz because now Build a bear beat them to doing Smallfry Build a bears, they are like $10, and they come in a little fry box. Smallfry kinz would make someone mad.

Last edited by flowing; 09-27-2010 at 04:42 PM..
flowing is offline Female
Old 09-27-2010, 04:42 PM   #407
Tanner83196

EgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of lightEgyptObsessed is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by JBONE92
I don't think they would ever do this because not everyone plays Webkinz, so it would be a waste to have all those codes were given to people that don't play webkinz. Plus parents might not like it because then their children would be begging to buy a webkinz
True but if you think about it they give codes for they're own site on their kidsmeals toy sheets plus they have neopets with codes EVERY year.

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
i don't like mcdonalds how about instead of having it at mcdonalds we could have it at wendy's i mean they usually hae bett toys there remember when they had ub funkey ahhhh i just loved that
But if you were to choose it would be McDonalds, for advertizing reasons. McDonalds is more universal: US, Canada, Egypt, China, France, etc.
EgyptObsessed is offline Male
Old 09-30-2010, 09:24 PM   #408

Koodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roostKoodo rules the roost

lol Mcdonals? did you send a comment like this to Ganz or Mcdonalds? MY idea, I am going to make a mcdonalds on my house and put the picture on this thread or can you come please to my decorating shop! the link is below!
Koodo is offline Female
Old 10-01-2010, 01:07 PM   #409
hat's The Rumpus?

nandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guidenandrew1924 is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I chose the gourmet route for dinner tonight. So while my family and I were sitting in McDonald’s, I could not help but notice the Toy display, and how lifeless it appeared. As stars swirled above my head and cherubs sang in soprano, I had this beautiful revelation of a HUGE opportunity for you Ganz $$$ -
a Limited Edition SmallFry Kinz included in each Happy Meal.

The 4 different miniature plushies could be the size of a Kinz Clip (minus the clip) and offered once each week for one month. Instead of the paper hang tag in plastic, the code these SmallFry Kinz plushies have, would be stamped on their Made In China tag and the plushie heat sealed in a plastic bag, therefore eliminating extra overhead (cost.) When the code is entered from each SmallFry Kinz, the customer would receive a special prize in WW.

How would you react to a SmallFry Kinz in a Happy Meal?
i like the idea! i think a kinzmeal would be cute!
nandrew1924 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 05:20 PM   #410

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by katiekinzz
Yeah! *joins b1uski3sxox with my new small fry kinz* LOL not as funny as B1uski3, but i'm trying!

I will go to Subway and buy a kids meal if they come out with SmallFry Kinz
I didn't know that sub place had a single Kid's meal. I like the thought. It would get people to go to MDs more.
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here