Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 01:59 PM   #31
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

View Post Originally Posted by ashtonlolz
I am not trying to sound rude,but maybe the obese population would rocket sky high. . . . . . . McD's is not 1% healthy. . .Ithink. .I think that I would not go for MCD'smaybe unless they came out with some really healthy happy meal.. .but Mcd's is fast food so i'd doubt it. I love the idea though!
I totally agree.
CanesFan is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2009, 02:39 PM   #32
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by CanesFan
I think it would be better at a healthier joint, such as Subway, maybe? The kids still get toys, and it is much healthier than McD.

GANZ could enforce the "eat right" rule to leading a healthy life. Plus, that's one of my favorite places to eat. xD
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:30 PM   #33
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp

GANZ could enforce the "eat right" rule to leading a healthy life. Plus, that's one of my favorite places to eat. xD
Exactly, and my wife and I love Subway too
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 12-22-2009, 03:35 PM   #34
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

I have a friend who works at Mc. Donalds, and she suggested 'Mini' Webkinz for Happy Meals to the manager.... So, maybe!
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 03:36 PM   #35
Diabetes Awareness&l
Webkinz :)

WebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to beholdWebkinzSam888 is a splendid one to behold

I like this idea! Maybe ganz could contact almost like 1 mcdonalds in every state and work it out and stuff!
WebkinzSam888 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #36

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

I think a mini-kinz as some sort of kids meal toy would be great! I'm not a huge McD's fan, but I'm not above an occasional fast food stop. That said, I'd go anywhere that these were offered (if they were even remotely within driving distance ).

For those who do not eat McD's for whatever reason (vegetarian, health, etc.) - I know that both McD's and BK around here allow you to buy the special items without actually buying food. The difference is you pay for the toy, as opposed to getting it "free" with your food purchase.

Great idea 50ish...hopefully this is something new that's awaiting us in 2010!
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 04:38 PM   #37
scubaflying

PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero
PeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a heroPeaceOut was born a hero

LOL! I love it! This was my question for ganz in the "Ask the director" contest. I asked if they ever planed to make a small webkinz happy meal toy.

I was thinking like a small Mcdonalds theme. Like you get a random piece of the theme with each code you enter.

Also, it would be cool if they had little plastic exclusives items. I'd LOVE a little jelly bean tree, or a dancing zingoz. And the moving plant would be cool...

Hehe, no matter WHAT they made (Small plush, plastic toys, ect.), I'd buy them all. (And a few doubles. )
PeaceOut is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 05:56 PM   #38

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

OMG! That wpuld be the best idea eva. I wish they could do that.
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 06:02 PM   #39
Call me Nathy.

webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest
webkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contestwebkinzrule2 could win a popularity contest

Smile Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I chose the gourmet route for dinner tonight. So while my family and I were sitting in McDonald’s, I could not help but notice the Toy display, and how lifeless it appeared. As stars swirled above my head and cherubs sang in soprano, I had this beautiful revelation of a HUGE opportunity for you Ganz $$$ -
a Limited Edition SmallFry Kinz included in each Happy Meal.

The 4 different miniature plushies could be the size of a Kinz Clip (minus the clip) and offered once each week for one month. Instead of the paper hang tag in plastic, the code these SmallFry Kinz plushies have, would be stamped on their Made In China tag and the plushie heat sealed in a plastic bag, therefore eliminating extra overhead (cost.) When the code is entered from each SmallFry Kinz, the customer would receive a special prize in WW.

How would you react to a SmallFry Kinz in a Happy Meal?
Here's how I'd react:
(Whistling)
Hmmmm...
What's in here?
Uhhhhh....
Ummm.
Is it a-WHA-WHAT????
IT'S LIKE A MINI WEBKINZ!!!!!
YAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!

So, yeah. Great idea!
webkinzrule2 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2009, 07:35 PM   #40
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by PeaceOut
LOL! I love it! This was my question for ganz in the "Ask the director" contest. I asked if they ever planed to make a small webkinz happy meal toy.

I was thinking like a small Mcdonalds theme. Like you get a random piece of the theme with each code you enter.

Also, it would be cool if they had little plastic exclusives items. I'd LOVE a little jelly bean tree, or a dancing zingoz. And the moving plant would be cool...

Hehe, no matter WHAT they made (Small plush, plastic toys, ect.), I'd buy them all. (And a few doubles. )
I really like those ideas!
ImTara55 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here