Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2010, 05:50 PM   #331
michael652
Webkinz :)

michael652 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

i do not think that is a good idea because is one of the worst restaurants in the U.S.
it was on a list
michael652 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-22-2010, 02:39 AM   #332
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

View Post Originally Posted by pieisawesome
I doubt that anything like that will happen. If they did though then my mom would make me go probably every other day because I am skinny and she wants me to gain weight. Besides, if they did, then they would probably be sold out and there would be alot of people crowding the line and tons of kids crying because they got the one they didnt want. Ganz likes healthy foods and McDonalds already does Beanie Babies and we'll be all fat by the time they get a different toy. And I would not enjoy seeing tons of fat people ( no offence to those who are already fat). Plus, my brother would be crying and my dad would think they are giving out the actual toys and he'll say i have alot already.
P.S. Don't search McDonalds on Google Images. It'll show pictures of tons of fat people eating.
.......that does sound pretty bad, scary and same time CREEPY!! though you are making it tempting to search mcdonalds on google ....i have to look xD
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 02:41 AM   #333
I love cheesecake

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

That's a brilliant idea! but maybe not webkinz though there too expensive... how about maybe kinz clips or charms? they barely cost anything and are great for mcdonalds!
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 02:46 AM   #334
oooow

Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade
Lanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comradeLanawas is a saintly comrade

hmmm maybe the webkinz stuff shouldnt be sold at Mcdonals really it seems like a bad idea to put in mcdonlds now maybe some where Healthy? Like a better place- healthy, clean and very nice- BTW Mcdonalds Employees (espically the teen employees, no offense to teens here) are not the kindest peeps around they were so rude to me and my mom when we asked for ketchup and napkins :/
maybe some where like Cici's or Subway.... i like Cicis~ they were so nice once they gave me a free pizza!! how nice!
Lanawas is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 02:59 AM   #335

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

that would be cool
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 07-22-2010, 01:08 PM   #336

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

Well then there is Wendy's and Burger King too
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 07:08 AM   #337
megan daisy.

CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!CityCat is the cats pajamas!

i would freak =D my mom would have to eat mcdonalds alot!
CityCat is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #338
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

Maybe it should be at A subway. Subway has lot's of good food! Than McDonalds. Maybe just like a water bottle or a charm or a kinz clip! Well cool idea! I know little kids eat the kids meal I do eat a kids meal when i'm half full!
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 08:11 AM   #339
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Wonderful idea, but if they offered that, I either:

1- wouldn't be able to get very many since my parents seem to dislike fast food for some reason
2- would have to buy XXXXXXXXL clothing because I ate too much fast food (I'm already kinda chubby, I don't want to gain more weight )

Now, though, if they had those at Subway (because, as Katie said, Ganz does encourage healthy eating) then... *shoves sub sandwich into mouth and plays with smallfry kinz *
Really XXXXXXXL clothing? I think it should be at subway!
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 07-23-2010, 12:26 PM   #340
br0wnd0g66

zeke is on a distinguished road

Wow! That's an amazing idea! Ganz would make a lot of money off of that, because more people would discover Webkinz! Imagine the amount of kids who love McDonald's, interdused (sorry for my bad spelling ) to Webkinz World. Even only if they are included in Happy Meals for one month, a lot of people like happy meals, myself included
zeke is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany‚ô•, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here