Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2010, 09:31 AM   #321
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

That's a very smart, and brilliant idea. I think that a lot of people would enjoy those tiny Kinz a whole lot, and I'm sure many people would want to buy them. Also, I'd like them to be a pretty low price, like maybe $5 or something. Good idea!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #322
I love my
Webkinz :)

DancingBananas will become famous soon enough

This is BRILLIANT. Pure genius.
Go contact Ganz immediately! Do it!
They'll love you forever!
DancingBananas is offline Female
Old 07-20-2010, 10:44 AM   #323

tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.
tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.tarabella9 is #1 to the fourth.

That's the perfect idea. They did that with Neopets and Beanie Baby 2.0s. I've been waiting for them to do this forever!
tarabella9 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 09:21 AM   #324
rissybissy

rissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond reputerissybissy has a reputation beyond repute

That would be awsome!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by CheekyDB
Remember what happened with the mini-beanies -- yes it would be a madhouse but I'd be going to every golden arches in this city!

But your picture on the deluxie thread got me thinking WI50ish -- they should give out/sell mini touring vans with a code to get one for the game!
We only have one golden arch (mcdonalds) In the whole town! I would have to go an hour away before we could find another Mcdonalds.

Last edited by rissybissy; 07-21-2010 at 09:21 AM..
rissybissy is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 05:14 PM   #325
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Whoever's having doubts---
McD's is like the largest chain Fast Food Restaurant in the US.
GANZ is going to take advantage of that.
And those who are talking about Supersize Me, it's not going to hurt to eat it once a week or two. That dude was eating it for every meal. For EVERY DAY. FOR THIRTY DAYS.

Hey,
if you want a ton of the little toys, just go in and buy a ton and give some to your friends and family. Just only do it about once a week or two.
I bet they will have them in there for about at least two months...

OH GOODNESS,
I remember the Neopets craze. I absolutely LOVED all of them. I still occasionally play Neopets. Those were the BEST TOYS McD's ever sold. EVER.

I still have about two bags full of them from about four years' annual visits to McD's during the Neopets times. I love them. They are so cool.
They were! I got a red uni that I loved so much. Then one day when we were on a trip the window opened and the uni finally used it's wings. LOL. I have to say that my favorite was the 2004 My Little Ponies. They were like baby my little ponies. xD

View Post Originally Posted by KevinELevin
Happy Meals are too small for me. Maybe also they could make A Ronald McDonald Webkinz.
Maybe they could, but when you typed in the code you got to choose from a list of other happy meal kinz, like beanie babies 2.0 did with the ronald mcdonald ones.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #326

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

I would love to have them, but, I'm a Lacto-Pollo-Vegetarian.
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 05:19 PM   #327
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

That would be Awesomesauce!!!! I would go to mcdonalds every week. xD
crum98 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 05:20 PM   #328

Secret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talentSecret Ninja has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
Whoever's having doubts---
McD's is like the largest chain Fast Food Restaurant in the US.
GANZ is going to take advantage of that.
And those who are talking about Supersize Me, it's not going to hurt to eat it once a week or two. That dude was eating it for every meal. For EVERY DAY. FOR THIRTY DAYS.

Hey,
if you want a ton of the little toys, just go in and buy a ton and give some to your friends and family. Just only do it about once a week or two.
I bet they will have them in there for about at least two months...

OH GOODNESS,
I remember the Neopets craze. I absolutely LOVED all of them. I still occasionally play Neopets. Those were the BEST TOYS McD's ever sold. EVER.

I still have about two bags full of them from about four years' annual visits to McD's during the Neopets times. I love them. They are so cool.
But would the webkinz be here in Canada, if they had webbies at Micky D's?
Secret Ninja is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 05:21 PM   #329
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by crum98
That would be Awesomesauce!!!! I would go to mcdonalds every week. xD
I would go everyday. Or order two for my dad and then one for everyone else. xD
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 07-21-2010, 05:38 PM   #330
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

I love that idea! or maybe you could win like 500 kinzcash
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany‚ô•, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here