Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2010, 10:05 AM   #281
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

View Post Originally Posted by Dc 20
I thought of your Mickey D's idea today!
We were running late this morning and went to McDonald's for breakfast and they were serving oatmeal! They are keeping with the times of healthier food options, it was so great to see that.
We did order the oatmeal and you are right, the toy cabinet was boring

Hopefully Webkinz at McDonald's is not too far off!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! You were in a McDonald's Test Market store! I, too, came upon a Test Market McDonald's this past weekend while traveling. They were also serving oatmeal
I spoke to the mgr about my Webkinz idea and he is going to pitch it to his regional supervisor.
He told me that he has been with McD's for quite some time and remembers the Beanie Baby toys and how their own sales syrocketed!!! It sure would be fun
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2010, 10:16 AM   #282

webbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledgewebbimom flows towards the sea of knowledge

The great thing about McDonald's Happy Meal toys is you can go in and buy the toy without a meal. We live in Canada and we have been doing this for a couple of years now. My daughter LOVES Shrek so when they are promoting a new movie we stop in to pick her up the toys. It costs us $2!
webbimom is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 10:31 AM   #283
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

thats a great idea i hope they make it (:
Arya is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 09:39 AM   #284

super6girl has a spectacular aura about

might be a good idea i dont thinkk it would happen though
super6girl is offline Female
Old 05-21-2010, 03:59 PM   #285
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I have always wondered why Ganz didn't - Ty is so popular as a Happy Meal toy. Even the FurReal Friends were at BK. I would likely be buying Happy Meals for the pets.
deenies is offline Female
Old 05-22-2010, 05:42 PM   #286
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

That would be great! I would try to get each one! Great Idea!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 05-24-2010, 10:22 AM   #287
ee bit o' Irish!
Gift Guru

amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!amyms is not just visiting!

I think a McDonald's toy would be great. You could also do figurines instead of plush (if that is cheaper). Ganz should really work on this, as it would bring SOOOO much publicity.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:08 PM   #288
horseklio

LabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of lightLabbyLuv is a glorious beacon of light

great idea!!!!! I want that to happen too
LabbyLuv is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 02:27 PM   #289
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

great idea! I think this would make Ganz a lot of $$$...a great opportunity!
SugarFrenzy is offline Female
Old 05-31-2010, 02:39 PM   #290
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

I love this idea so much! What is they made a Hamburger Webkinz? It could walk around, and its Pet Item could be a Hamburger machine that creates UNLIMITED hamburgers! Wooo!
But of course, Ganz is probably too greedy with Webkinz though to make this come true.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here