Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2010, 01:40 PM   #201
Diary Of A Wimpy Kid
Webkinz :)

I_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to beholdI_love_Webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

If Ganz decides to do something like this, then they better do it at Wendy's because it's the only fast food place I go to..I haven't been to McDonalds in years.
I_love_Webkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-17-2010, 04:45 PM   #202
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

I would love this idea... if I ate at McDonalds. I will not break my 3+ year streak of not sniffing a single thing from McDonalds. If it was for Burger King... I ate there an hour ago.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 04:51 PM   #203
Sealegs Rose ☼

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

i dont like it as much for some reason...i dont know why
its an interesting idea though, you have to admit
i also saw webkinz at target once too.... isnt ganz really picky about where webkinz are sold? my dad has a ganz lady that shows all the latest ganz products (not webkinz) and she said once that he might be able to sell webkinz
but his store wasnt worthy enough or proper enough for webkinz to be sold there, even tho its really nice
just thought id let u know!
pirateluver034 is offline Female
Old 03-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #204
I'M A FREE SPIRIT

Moonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talentMoonbow has lots of talent

I think thats cool like what they did with the so sue-able beanie babies 2.0! But Subway is better like the peoples said. I hope if they do then they'll make a white terrier, Because my collection on white terriers will be complete.

View Post Originally Posted by I_love_Webkinz
If Ganz decides to do something like this, then they better do it at Wendy's because it's the only fast food place I go to..I haven't been to McDonalds in years.
Yeah. But I think that quiznoes (however you spell it) is awesomer.
Moonbow is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 08:47 PM   #205
hy not live 4 God?
Banned
pommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to allpommiemommy is a name known to all

Yeah...... I don't like McD. It messes with my belly. I prefer like a Wendy's or a Subway!

View Post Originally Posted by Moonbow
Yeah. But I think that quiznoes (however you spell it) is awesomer.

My vote in Q. Nuh uh!
Old 03-24-2010, 09:13 PM   #206
carolinahomes

jessica17 has a spectacular aura aboutjessica17 has a spectacular aura about

Everyone missed out on something here, yes, Ganz could make it so that anyone can play online even if they don't already have an account. Just break it down.

Say, instead of getting a full year's access on an account, maybe just two months! Two months is plenty long enough to get any new kid addicted to webkinz and therefore the parent will have to buy the regular or lilkinz plushes afterwards, netting Ganz thousands of new players!
It could just be a two month -micro-account, maybe you don't even get a psi with it, just a smallfry kinz (a little smaller than a kinzclip) an exclusive item, a wish token, 1000 kc and a medium room to get started. But on an account that will expire in two months.
And if you already have an account, then with the adoption you get a two month extension added to your account!
jessica17 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #207
Jenna.....
Banned
WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!WebkinzFireFawn is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by jessica17
Everyone missed out on something here, yes, Ganz could make it so that anyone can play online even if they don't already have an account. Just break it down.

Say, instead of getting a full year's access on an account, maybe just two months! Two months is plenty long enough to get any new kid addicted to webkinz and therefore the parent will have to buy the regular or lilkinz plushes afterwards, netting Ganz thousands of new players!
It could just be a two month -micro-account, maybe you don't even get a psi with it, just a smallfry kinz (a little smaller than a kinzclip) an exclusive item, a wish token, 1000 kc and a medium room to get started. But on an account that will expire in two months.
And if you already have an account, then with the adoption you get a two month extension added to your account!
I agree with this.
WebkinzFireFawn is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:27 PM   #208
empoleon098

empoleonmasta is on a distinguished road

I SUPPORT!!!!!! I SUPPORT!!!!!! I SUPPORT!!!!!! I SUPPORT!!!!!! I SUPPORT!!!!!! THAT IS GENIUS!!!!! THAT IS THE BEST IDEA EVER THE ABSOLUTE BEST TOTALLY BEST IDEA EVER IN THE WORLD THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!!! I hope you understood me.
empoleonmasta is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:28 PM   #209
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

That is a great idea! But Ganz isn't that generous. They wouldn't pass out free webkinz.
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2010, 09:44 PM   #210
carolinahomes

jessica17 has a spectacular aura aboutjessica17 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by kittyhub54
That is a great idea! But Ganz isn't that generous. They wouldn't pass out free webkinz.
It's not free, I don't know how much they would cost if you don't buy the meal, but I'm sure the toys add atleast another $0.50 to what the price of the meal would be without any toy in it.

If it's for a 2 month account [such as in my prior posting here: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...l#post18798449 ], well then you'd need to buy 6 for a full year's worth membership. ($0.50 * 6 = $3.00) People are routinely buying lilkinz online these days for $3, so what's the difference in Ganz's profit margin... I'd say there's about the same amount of profit potential with a micro-account as there is with a regular account; and then with micro-accounts leading into full regular accounts once the new kids get their parents to buy them a regular webkinz, the profits will then grow exponentially!

Last edited by jessica17; 03-24-2010 at 09:47 PM..
jessica17 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here