Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 03:24 PM   #101
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

Good idea, 50ish, but I hope they would sell them also. I remember when they were giving away teeny Beanie Babies way back when Beanie Babies were so popular and I went around to different McDonalds to get them. I got sick of the smell of those happy meals. Once I gave the burger to my dog and it made him sick. A lot of food got wasted during that promotion. I think McD's food has improved since then.

Now some have mentioned that Ganz encourages healthy eating, but why then, do some of the daily activities on WW include free french fries and other things that are not so healthy? And why when I feed my pet broccoli does its happiness go down? I can't see that they are encouraging healthy eating in WW.
marnabear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 03:34 PM   #102
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

woah, great idea! i love it!!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:36 PM   #103

Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!Toothache is not just visiting!

Did you know that on happy meals if you get the box (not the bag) and look on the bottom it says what the future toy is going to be? I get Mickey Dees about every other week, so I can notify you to see if they ever come out with one.
Toothache is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 01:39 AM   #104
Call me Karen

webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!webkinzlover218 is headed for the top!

I think that's a neat idea! I would buy some more meals fo sho!
webkinzlover218 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 02:00 AM   #105
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Love this idea! Hope Ganz sees it and tries it out!
Old 01-04-2010, 02:58 AM   #106
I'm a Country Gal

cassielol214 is a creator of wonder
cassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wondercassielol214 is a creator of wonder

good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!
cassielol214 is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 09:42 AM   #107
God bless y'all

KLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond reputeKLMLH has a reputation beyond repute

Great Idea!!!! I love it!!! Just don't want to eat alot of burgers....hee ha HA HAaA New Years diet here we come!!!!!
KLMLH is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 01:48 PM   #108

AlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of lightAlohaWebkinz is a glorious beacon of light

I love this idea! Of course, I don't have a McD near my house... I live on an ** Base, but the Navy Base right next to us has a McD. It would clog up their gates, having to show your ID when you come in... Oh well... Easier for me! Great idea, 50ish. I also like the Subway idea, but the kids meals never have very good toys. There's a first time for everything, though. It would be a big milestone in Subway toy ness.
AlohaWebkinz is offline Female
Old 01-04-2010, 04:01 PM   #109

cyphers-1011 has a spectacular aura about

I would think webkinz would be more likely to put their plastic figurines in the boxes or trading cards with codes for special online items. Much cheaper than a plush toy (though I would prefer a plush toy).
cyphers-1011 is offline Female
Old 01-07-2010, 09:08 AM   #110
bbr
See it today!

bbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all aroundbbr radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hey that is a great idea for McDonalds and Webkinz. They both could make a lot of money off that idea. You should call or write Ganz about your idea. Maybe they would give you something for the idea especially if they do it. Like put you on their payroll. Give you a title. Something in promotion and advertising. You would be great at it. Ganz and McDonalds would be richers for it. Why not you too!

Oh, did you know that you do not have to buy the Happy Meal to get the toy? You can just buy the toy. I have done that before. Is was something like $1.59 the last time I did that.
So you do not have to get fat or throw out a lot of food if you just want the toy. I can just see it now, long lines at MacDonalds!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by bbr; 01-07-2010 at 09:12 AM..
bbr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany‚ô•, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here