Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2009, 08:58 PM   #1
~ wackyfied ~
Webkinz :)

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Cool WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

I chose the gourmet route for dinner tonight. So while my family and I were sitting in McDonald’s, I could not help but notice the Toy display, and how lifeless it appeared. As stars swirled above my head and cherubs sang in soprano, I had this beautiful revelation of a HUGE opportunity for you Ganz $$$ -
a Limited Edition SmallFry Kinz included in each Happy Meal.

The 4 different miniature plushies could be the size of a Kinz Clip (minus the clip) and offered once each week for one month. Instead of the paper hang tag in plastic, the code these SmallFry Kinz plushies have, would be stamped on their Made In China tag and the plushie heat sealed in a plastic bag, therefore eliminating extra overhead (cost.) When the code is entered from each SmallFry Kinz, the customer would receive a special prize in WW.

How would you react to a SmallFry Kinz in a Happy Meal?
WI 50ish is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #2
Drummer Girl

Neoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud ofNeoluver1 has much to be proud of

Default Re: WEBKINZ at McDONALDS

I thought of that before. Theres a boy my age I know, and his dad works for McDonalds. His dad asked him, "What would be a good toy for McDonalds?"
he said, "A webkinz!" his dad said, "A little too expensive." He said, "Lil Kinz?" "stilll too expensive." When he told me that I thought of a plush smaller than a Lil kinz that would come with a code. That would be so cool! It would be like Neopets a few years ago.
Neoluver1 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #3
i'm on the frontpage
Banned
COOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to beholdCOOKIESRGOOD is a splendid one to behold

I like the idea, . . . .tough i havn't been to any of fast food places like md's it like too years [maybe i will just for the smalfrie kinz,i give the food to my brother or someone who is hungry lol!
COOKIESRGOOD is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:05 PM   #4

Lunasgirl has a spectacular aura about

that would be cool but i doubt itll happen
Lunasgirl is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:07 PM   #5
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

I think that is a great idea, I go to McDonalds on special occasions.
Old 12-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #6
ait. what?!

Katiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to beholdKatiekinz is a splendid one to behold

BRILLIANT! I would LOVE to get a mini webkinz with my happy meal!! I mean, I don't get kids meals... psh.
Katiekinz is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:10 PM   #7
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Wow, that's a cool idea! That would really attract a lot of customers! Would this mean that each person who receives one in a Happy Meal is required to have an active Webkinz World account for the special prize?
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:14 PM   #8
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Its a good idea.
I remember neopets has done that twice, and they made tons of money.
You would get them, and then you'd put in the code and get a special and "exclusive" prize.

I think one of them was a "happy meal" or something.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:23 PM   #9

katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!katiekinzz is the cats pajamas!

That is a great idea, but Ganz does encourage healthy eating, and McDonalds is not really all that healthy. I go there on occasion, like when I am out of school or something and I would love to get a SmallFry Kinz! Maybe Ganz could pose something towards MCD's like organic Mac+Cheese and their apples. That is a great idea!!
katiekinzz is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 09:25 PM   #10
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Wonderful idea, but if they offered that, I either:

1- wouldn't be able to get very many since my parents seem to dislike fast food for some reason
2- would have to buy XXXXXXXXL clothing because I ate too much fast food (I'm already kinda chubby, I don't want to gain more weight )

Now, though, if they had those at Subway (because, as Katie said, Ganz does encourage healthy eating) then... *shoves sub sandwich into mouth and plays with smallfry kinz *
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed

Tags
a l l y b 0 =), bethany♥, f l a m e d a n c e, g l i t t e r w h a l e, i support!, jellydonut!, kai wuz here, kaykaycat, mcdonalds, megan wuz here, of course koodo was here, p o o k i e, pookie rawks!, soa, spotteddoglover`s tag, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is here