Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2010, 06:43 AM   #1
Harry S is a bunny!
Webkinz :)

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Webkinz Mall!!!!!!

I wanted a Webkinz Mall so pets could meet each other and chat and buy stuff at the same time. Maybe even miniature Webkinz just like the little Arte, Persephone, and Quizzy, and Ms. Birdy! Do you agree?
sarocks7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2010, 12:09 PM   #2
hoooo!
Gifted

LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!LittleBird is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz Mall!!!!!!

OMG Thats one awesome idea!
thanks for telling us!
Little Bird
LittleBird is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 12:29 PM   #3
Gifted

hpharrypotterhp is a forum hero
hpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum herohpharrypotterhp is a forum hero

That would be really cool. There could also be like a "trading" area where you could trade as well.
hpharrypotterhp is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 12:37 PM   #4
warrior catz rule
xocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to beholdxocaij is a splendid one to behold

That would be so awesome!
xocaij is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 04:23 PM   #5
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Actually, this was my solution to the whole WW going 3-D thingy
A, here's the quote from my old thread

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
A 3-D Kinzville Mall! You could always use the Things to Do tab to get everywhere, But in Kinzville Mall, you could be a Pet exploring a 3-D world. Each theme in the W-shop would have it's own store, and maybe plants store, the Kinzstyle Outlet, and maybe a thrift store, where you might find a whole new line of clothes available for totally cheap prices. You could also get to the Curio Shop, Code Shop, an Arcade and Tournament Area, plus maybe Ganz could put in a section as a Waterpark/Amusement Park like they have in Edmonton mall. You could acess anywhere in WW through this mall, including a whole new chat room (but not Clubhouse of Kinzville Park, you can do that in regular WW) and a salon. Your pet can actually have hair, and you can go to the salon and "Do it Yourself" cut it style it and dye it. This way, the people who want WW to go 3-D have a place to go #-D but still enjoy regular, and the people who don't want 3-D, will still get regular but enjoy a chance of 3-D as well.

Last edited by Amygirl8; 05-03-2010 at 04:23 PM..
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #6
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

this has been mentioned before, but good idea! amy has the quote from her thread about it.
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 05-03-2010, 05:54 PM   #7

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

Yes yes I luv the idea!
Aikou is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 05:33 AM   #8
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Actually, this was my solution to the whole WW going 3-D thingy
A, here's the quote from my old thread
Awesome! I never thought of it in 3-D!
Maybe it could be a little like the park because the park seems 3-D to me
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 08:51 AM   #9
Gifted

FROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonderFROGPRINCESS27 wows us all with wonder

great idea i love it
FROGPRINCESS27 is offline Female
Old 05-05-2010, 04:09 PM   #10
Liz ♥

kittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guidekittykat22337 is a golden guide

I quite like the idea. Maybe a Camp Snoopy in the middle, too! GASP... lazer tag minigame! Even a small arcade like area with machines which you can play WW Games on. And a food court!
kittykat22337 is offline Female
Closed