Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Webkinz Mall

My idea for GANZ is a Webkinz Mall. You could bring your webkinz there. These are the things I think that there could be there.
  • A hotel
    Spoiler: show
    You could drop of your webkinz there and they could be fed, they could sleep there, and they could play games there
  • A diner
    You could bring your webkinz there and the could get fed. But they could sit at a table and there would be a waiter and somebody else (not the computer) could sit across from you at a table!
  • A shop
    Nope... not like the W-Shop! More like the Curio Shop but ot with rare items. Like fashionable stuff, but not so much money like Persophone.
  • A salon
    Your webkinz could get their nails done, design there one clothes...
If you have any more ideas for the Mall, post them here!

View Post Originally Posted by SmelzGood84
I think there should be a cruise office where you can book a cruise for your webkinz and select the amount of days and the places to go and there would be others on the cruise and you could go and play on the ship and it would look like ROYAL CARIBBEAN INTERNATIONAL ® 's Freedom of the seas. But Webkinz Sea and Land club.
View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
Maybe a discount store....or something with designer clothes!
View Post Originally Posted by libra95
Also, there could be, like, a party store where you could buy things like balloons for a party room so you don't have to use Welcome Balloons.
And a cafe/diner where you can sit down with other Webkinz and order a recipe food and pay for it and talk to the other pet.
View Post Originally Posted by countryside321
How about your Webkinz could set up their own shop which your buddies only could see? You could choose one or two of your Webkinz to work there, and you could design items to sell! (from a drop down menu, you choose the type of furniture, then choose the colors and shapes of it!) For example, take my Hermione and my Pretty (they are best friends). They could make a "Coolest New Decor" shop where they have little trinkets and plants for sale.
View Post Originally Posted by vetgirl1996
They should make a bank! You could earn interest!
View Post Originally Posted by warmblood12211
Those are some pretty cool ideas I would love to see another store in webkinz world, rep for the great idea!
View Post Originally Posted by Marley_is_love
I love it! Maybe a discount store....or something with designer clothes!
View Post Originally Posted by bflyangel
Awesome ideas!! I especially love the hotel idea. This would be perfect for those going on holidays but want their webbies cared for

I really like the person's idea about a clothing shop where we can design our own clothes. Something similar to Webkinz Studio. A great way to get kids being more creative and using their imaginations
View Post Originally Posted by lili98
Hey, what about a gymnaisium? where youre pets could ACTUALLY work out!
View Post Originally Posted by vetgirl1996
They should make a bank! You could earn interest!

▬Σmma

Last edited by Emma8432; 03-07-2009 at 05:10 PM..
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-16-2009, 11:17 PM   #2
Call me Jade
Gift Trainee

warmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to beholdwarmblood12211 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Webkinz Mall

Those are some pretty cool ideas I would love to see another store in webkinz world, rep for the great idea!
warmblood12211 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 06:23 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

cherry1122 will become famous soon enough

I think they should have a shop were you can buy (with kinz cash) pets for YOUR webkinz pet.
cherry1122 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

This would be a really good idea for them to do! The only thing is it might take a little long to load, and it would be a lot of work!

It's a great idea though, I would definitely go there!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 06:26 PM   #5
wjmc9qq3

sweetheart565 will become famous soon enough

wow, those are awesome ideas. rep!
sweetheart565 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
very addicted to

aibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond reputeaibowers has a reputation beyond repute

Great idea!!!!
aibowers is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:39 PM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Thanks
I will give you all rep~
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #8
Gifted

trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!trueblue is the cats pajamas!

those are really good ideas
trueblue is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:46 PM   #9
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Awesome idea!! I'd LOVE to have a mall! It would be so much fun!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 08:47 PM   #10
photographer

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

I love it! Maybe a discount store....or something with designer clothes!
(P.S. What does rep mean?)
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Closed