Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2007, 06:38 AM   #1
mrethan10
Gift Guru

mrethan10 is a name known to allmrethan10 is a name known to allmrethan10 is a name known to all

Default Re: webkinz lottery tickets 4 kids

yea that would be cool
and if you get 3 exclusives in a row you get a exclusive of your choice that would be cool!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2007, 06:40 AM   #2
2222r
Gifted

2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!2222r is the cats pajamas!

Yeah but grown ups will not like it.i peeped at the parents section and it said something about gabbling.
2222r is offline Female
Old 09-14-2007, 06:56 AM   #3
Gift Guru

princesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clownprincesspup2007 is cool as a bunny clown

Ya, parents were throwing a fit about the wishing well being a gambling game
princesspup2007 is offline Female
Old 09-14-2007, 08:20 AM   #4
Gift Guru

marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!marcopolo is the cats pajamas!

No way it would ever happen....it would be like gambling. I am assuming parents were part of the reason webkinz stopped selling the spitoon from the country theme.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:25 AM   #5
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Well maybe it could work if the stores had FREE scratch offs/instant win games like a percentage off or a free something
Old 09-14-2007, 08:28 AM   #6
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by marcopolo
No way it would ever happen....it would be like gambling. I am assuming parents were part of the reason webkinz stopped selling the spitoon from the country theme.
I was just going to post with the same exact response--No way would it ever happen.......and also, going to mention the spitoon! LOL (Boy, I wish I would have bought that when I had the chance--adorable!)
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-14-2007, 08:30 AM   #7
sacteach
Gifted
sacteach is a jewel in the roughsacteach is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by born_2_shop
Well maybe it could work if the stores had FREE scratch offs/instant win games like a percentage off or a free something
I think the stores would run out very quickly if they were just giving away webkinz things for free. I think there are a lot of opportunities to get free things in WW, and lottery tickets would promote gambling.
Old 09-14-2007, 08:30 AM   #8
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by born_2_shop
Nah-----too many parents would throw a fit---I can actually picture it!

Though I do know major department stores, such as Macy's, have scratch off type coupons for customers to get special discounts off merchandise. Still, those type of stores market directly to adults, so...........I don't know about this idea, but it's neat that you're such a creative thinker!

View Post Originally Posted by princesspup2007
Ya, parents were throwing a fit about the wishing well being a gambling game
Yes, I have read about, and heard that, too..........Honestly: I think it's ridiculous.......especially considering that when parents buy their lottery tickets, they probably have their kids with them!!
Such silliness.

Last edited by luvwebbies; 09-14-2007 at 08:32 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-14-2007, 08:38 AM   #9
Gift Guru

born_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to allborn_2_shop is a name known to all

Im not saying they "HAVE" to do it lol , just saying it might be cool
Old 09-14-2007, 08:39 AM   #10
love91906
Gift Guru

Love91906 has a spectacular aura about

What was the Spitoon? Does anyone have a pic of it?
Closed