Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Ideas For Ganz (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/)
-   -   Webkinz Lottery (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/ideas-ganz-169/webkinz-lottery-709856/)

lorehunter08-13-2011 06:23 PM

Webkinz Lottery

This idea first came to me when I was doing a Webkinz Quick Draw.

The following can be replaced and is just an example: Cash prize, code length, times, day

There could be 2 lotto's, daily and weekly.

For the daily you could pay 50 Kinzcash for a ticket, which has 6 numbers, and is random for every person. Every 10:00, the winning ticket number will be shown. Every number on your ticket that matches the winning ticket will earn you 25 Kinzcash. If all your numbers match, you will get 500 Kinzcash. If you won any amount, the total will be added to you Kinzcash total and you will get a message from Kinzpost.

For the weekly, you could pay 100 Kinzcash for a ticket, which has 8 numbers, and is also random for each person. Every Friday at 10:00, the winning ticket number will be shown. Every number on your ticket that matches the winning ticket will earn you 50 Kinzcash. If all your numbers match, you will get 1000 Kinzcash. Once again, your winning total will be added to your Kinzcash total and you will get a message from Kinzpost.

I hope you guys like this idea, I personally think it would be a great addition to Webkinz. Thanks so much for your time! ~Lorehunter

mickey2608-13-2011 06:26 PM

Re: Webkinz Lottery

Hmm..I don't know. Since it is a kid's website, should they be encouraging lotteries?:???:

Just my two cents worth.^.^

Amygirl808-13-2011 11:13 PM

Umm, i'm not sure. It is a kid's site, and lottery tickets can be seen as gambling. Ganz has a message that it's games (like Wheel of Wow and Wishing Well 2) aren't gambling, but this seems a lot more like gambling in my opinion...
There's usually an 18+ limit to lotteries in real life, as well.

lazygal08-14-2011 07:59 AM

Sorry I don't support on this idea.

tarabella908-14-2011 12:23 PM

I'm not sure. It does sound nice, but this is supposed to be a children's site. So I don't think a lottery would be a very good idea. We already have a game that is a little like gambling. I mean, a lot of us miss the innocence of this site. When it was just a regular site, not with deluxe and estore and online only pets. I don't think this a good idea. Sorry.

Priceless08-14-2011 04:20 PM

While this is a nice idea, the first Wishing Well game was retired because it was too much like Lottery. And it wasn't even really, it was just parents complaining. So if that slightly "gambling" game was retired, think of how harsh parents would be on this. ;)

suzee08-14-2011 05:07 PM

It's an interesing idea BUT It's not gonna happen in WW. WW is a KID site & anything like lotteries is gambling. You have to be 18 to buy a lottery ticket & Ganz isn't going
to have parent's complaining to them. Sorry.

suzee:(
:blab::amethysth::apup::bbcd::clover::gs::cspup::dalm::dazz::grover::elab::bp:

T985008-15-2011 06:29 AM

Not a good idea; there are young kids playing Webkinz.

queenmissy608-15-2011 10:01 AM

Hmm... I'm not sure if this could work. WW is meant to be a kid's website in the FIRST place... I'm sorry, but I don't think I'd like to support this idea. This idea may lead to some problems. :(

bbkmadi12308-15-2011 10:26 AM

I think the idea is neat, but I agree with the posts above me. It is a lot like lotteries.

But then again, kids would feel more like adults with this addition, and they'd like that. Maybe it should be deluxie only?