Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2010, 10:50 PM   #61
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Webkinz liger! (or Tigon, whichever you prefer) Updated with brand new picture added! New look too! please support. only a quick "i support" :]

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzweirdo13
or tiger lion

or lion tiger

both names sound ok...& [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]-ish

I do support though btw!
thanks for supporting
Tiger2819 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2010, 06:33 PM   #62
Webkinz :)

razzledazzle29 has a spectacular aura aboutrazzledazzle29 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz liger! (or Tigon, whichever you prefer) Updated with brand new picture added! New look too! please support. only a quick "i support" :]

i love the idea it is too of my favorite animals
razzledazzle29 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 08:49 PM   #63
ImBigfoot

ImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clownImBigfoot is cool as a bunny clown

I love the Liger! The Day & Night Pup is cool too!

Hoof, my first webkinz.
ImBigfoot is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:25 PM   #64
Call me Lizzie.

petlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talentpetlover02 has lots of talent

this sounds adorable! I'll way support!

Last edited by petlover02; 09-26-2010 at 09:29 PM..
petlover02 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2010, 09:28 PM   #65
Malicia ♥

alleycat123 is a forum hero
alleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum heroalleycat123 is a forum hero

For food? I can't draw for crud, but how about it could be called "Striped Love Icecream" and it'll be, well, striped of course.

and I love the graphics!
alleycat123 is offline Female
Old 09-30-2010, 08:38 PM   #66
is sick of being a

jetta99 is a jewel in the roughjetta99 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Webkinz liger

View Post Originally Posted by bluecheeky000
a liger is a beautiful creature though its very rare and i don't think ganz might make one. Some people say its considered an insult and bad luck when a male lion and female tiger have a liger. This only happens in captivity, and the liger ends up sickly because of his lion and tiger genes.
But it would be a beautiful pet for ganz i considered the psf to be zoo gazelle stew and the psi to be the rockin' roarin sofa
nice idea though!
this is not true. there is a place in oklahoma who rescues tigers, lions, bears , ligers, tigeons, other animals like birds, reptiles, fish,etc and WHITE LIONS
of course they are not really white anymore because they are growing up. this is not a zoo. this is a refuge. please support them in their time in need. they need your help. they are not sickly looking. they are beutiful and anyone who does not think that does NOT HAVE A HEART FOR THESE POOR THINGS!!!!!!Welcome to the G.W. Exotic Animal Park
jetta99 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 12:01 PM   #67
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Default Re: Webkinz liger

View Post Originally Posted by jetta99
this is not true. there is a place in oklahoma who rescues tigers, lions, bears , ligers, tigeons, other animals like birds, reptiles, fish,etc and WHITE LIONS
of course they are not really white anymore because they are growing up. this is not a zoo. this is a refuge. please support them in their time in need. they need your help. they are not sickly looking. they are beutiful and anyone who does not think that does NOT HAVE A HEART FOR THESE POOR THINGS!!!!!!Welcome to the G.W. Exotic Animal Park
A white lion is an albino lion. It just means that it doesn't have a lot of pigmentation [the stuff that makes your skin colored].
Ligers and tigeons are very rare, and I do think that they are normally sick or get sick more easily.
We're not saying it's ugly or whatever. It's a beautiful creature.

I support.
wowewe is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 05:39 PM   #68

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

please see my post on the other liger support thread
misssayles is offline Female
Old 10-04-2010, 07:35 PM   #69
I ♥ British

iluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to alliluvginger33 is a name known to all

Awesome idea! I have always loved mythological creatures, and since they added the jackalope a month or so ago, I would say that we're not far off from a liger! Thank you Quack Quack for those adorable pictures!
iluvginger33 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2010, 04:17 AM   #70
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

I support! Great idea! I could totally see this as a webbie.
Closed