Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 08:17 PM   #41
Webkinz :)

FreakShow. has a spectacular aura aboutFreakShow. has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Webkinz Laundry Theme?

And the Washer & Dryer could be storage units and hold a larger amount of clothing.
FreakShow. is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2009, 08:22 PM   #42
e are wacky!
Gift Guru

Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven
Dustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heavenDustbunny is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by FreakShow.
And the Washer & Dryer could be storage units and hold a larger amount of clothing.
Oooooohhhhh!!!! Yes!!!! I love this idea!
Dustbunny is offline Female
Old 12-30-2009, 08:25 PM   #43
hy am I still a

SmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud ofSmelzGood84 has much to be proud of

That is a good idea. But I would think it should be aimed more at the Webkinz Jr. Standpoint. Because they need to know about laundry more than us. We can pretty much get the concept while I think being able to go to the store and getting soap and the machine is a good idea for the younger ones. I would like to see this added both places though!
SmelzGood84 is offline Male
Old 12-30-2009, 11:31 PM   #44
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

I absolutely LOVE this idea and have been thinking about it since you posted it! (Why, yes, I have no life, why do you ask?)

I like the idea that you posted early on that it should be interactive like the bathtubs and the sinks!

Go to the washer, place an item of clothing in, add the 'Super Detergent' and hit a button!

It agitates around and around and then you put it in the dryer with a "Super Dryer Sheet"!

The dryer goes around and around and then you get the item out of the dryer and you pet gets that happy look it gets when it has had a bath! Healthier and happier!

Or it gets a sad look and wants you to iron the clothing item.

That's when you decide to pay more attention to the care labels at PJ's...
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #45

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Thank you guys!
I love that idea Mary!
LADYVOLS88 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 01:52 AM   #46
YOWZA-I luv being
Gifted

inasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to allinasmomi is a name known to all

I love this idea. Just for decoration to have as a theme. And i wish they had a dishwasher and more kitchen accessories.
inasmomi is offline Female
Old 01-01-2010, 01:08 PM   #47

LADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socksLADYVOLS88 rocks our collective socks

Thank you!

Oooh a dishwasher, and a microwave and a toaster...
Old 01-01-2010, 06:40 PM   #48
trg407

ShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to allShadowRose07 is a name known to all

It can be like a drag and drop thing and if you wash the wrong colored clothing together that change colors!
ShadowRose07 is offline Female
Old 01-02-2010, 02:14 AM   #49

That'd be cool! Kinda like the Kinzstyle Outlet thing?
Old 01-04-2010, 09:55 PM   #50

I was thinking about this, and it'd be cool to have like different washing styles for Kinz Style, retired and Wshop. LOL
Closed

Tags
webbie washateria!