Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 09:37 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

marcamwoy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Jellyfish!

COOL! I SUPPORT!!!
marcamwoy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 09:38 AM   #22
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

I support totally
labsrock is offline Female
Old 09-03-2010, 09:40 AM   #23
kirby the puff ball

kirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talentkirby153785 has lots of talent

I like the idea how bout his PSI be a stinger tub?
kirby153785 is offline Male
Old 09-03-2010, 11:05 AM   #24
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by marcamwoy
COOL! I SUPPORT!!!
Thanks!
View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I support totally
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by kirby153785
I like the idea how bout his PSI be a stinger tub?
Thanks and great idea!
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 04:12 PM   #25
idgie6

puppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clownpuppy girl is cool as a bunny clown

WI Subscriber

I love this Idea!
puppy girl is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:18 PM   #26
pandziroxs

pandziroxsXD is a jewel in the roughpandziroxsXD is a jewel in the rough

I support! I made this Graphic for you. I am also working on the PSF AND THE PSI.

Click the image to open in full size.

The PSI is the Stinger Tub like kirby153785 suggested. The PSF And the PSI and not very good. I made them on paint. But I did my best!

the PSF is the Jelly Tart ( I will admit, This PSF is a MAJOR FAIL! Sorry about that) : Click the image to open in full size.

That is a plate under the tart, and that is the color of the Jelly inside!

I hope you enjoyed these pictures, and I am sorry they are so bad. The pet virtual is actually pretty good if I do say so myself!

pandziroxsXD
pandziroxsXD is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:31 PM   #27
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by pandziroxsXD
I support! I made this Graphic for you. I am also working on the PSF AND THE PSI.

The PSI is the Stinger Tub like kirby153785 suggested. The PSF And the PSI and not very good. I made them on paint. But I did my best!

the PSF is the Jelly Tart ( I will admit, This PSF is a MAJOR FAIL! Sorry about that) : Click the image to open in full size.

That is a plate under the tart, and that is the color of the Jelly inside!

I hope you enjoyed these pictures, and I am sorry they are so bad. The pet virtual is actually pretty good if I do say so myself!

pandziroxsXD
Great graphics! Thanks a lot! I'm going to try to put it in the first post!
Old 09-06-2010, 06:38 PM   #28
pandziroxs

pandziroxsXD is a jewel in the roughpandziroxsXD is a jewel in the rough

I am glad you like them! You are so very welcome!
pandziroxsXD is offline Female
Old 09-06-2010, 06:43 PM   #29

WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!WebkinzBatRulz is the cats pajamas!

that be cool. they need more pets like that...like octopus or squid or sea animals like that...like a sea cucumber
WebkinzBatRulz is offline Female
Old 09-07-2010, 08:11 AM   #30
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzBatRulz
that be cool. they need more pets like that...like octopus or squid or sea animals like that...like a sea cucumber
A Sea Cucumber! Now there's an original idea! You should work at [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate]!
Closed

Tags
blooglej wuz here hahaha, great ideas, jellyfish, new webkinz