Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2010, 05:26 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Why Retire Pets Ganz??

yeah , ibought all the retired pets that i have from Ebay.com if anyone wants a cheeky dog/cat or another, go to Ebay,.com! (umm sorry but the yellow and chocolate labs are sold out.. i have checked a million times )
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2010, 05:30 PM   #12
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
I think it would be smart for Ganz to re-release the Love Puppy for a limited time. SO many people want to buy it! And Ganz would make LOTS of money if they re-released it. So it's good for everyone.
oh how i would love to have the love puppy i never even saw it at a store when i started collecting webbies when they first came out!
zacspet is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 06:02 PM   #13

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

zacspet! go to Ebay.com! tell your mom to make an account or even you make one! I dont have one.. my mom does but there you can look for a love puppy and maybe even get one really... thats where i got my Border Collie, German Shepherd, Black Lab, Dalmatian, Springel Spaniel, Mazin Hamster, Shar Pei, and i dont know which other ones.. but some of them are pretty cheap! (not the signatures.. .they are like... 50 dollars )
Old 10-29-2010, 06:08 PM   #14
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I'm pretty sure that Ganz retires pets to make room for new ones. Here's a quick example. Before I buy a new pair of shoes, I usually get rid of an older pair to make room for the new shoes in my closet. It'd be kind of hectic if there were an overwhelming amount of Webkinz to choose from. There's already over two hundred.

Sometimes, Ganz even brings them back. Keep an eye out, you could even find one of those long sought after Webkinz sitting on a shelf at your Salvation Army. Or maybe even your Hallmark?
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 07:41 PM   #15
Gifted
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise
Billy1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguiseBilly1920 is Justin in disguise

Its all about demand and supply. Ganz can run out of the fabric they used to make the pets so they have to retired it, They can go out and buy more fabric but if they keep making the same pets all over and over, they won't have any time to make new pets.
Billy1920 is offline Male
Old 10-29-2010, 08:25 PM   #16
Gifted

lilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clownlilduckey99 is cool as a bunny clown

For retired pets that don't incline in price very rapidly, they can bring them back, because if someone got it off of ebay, it wouldn't be a huge difference. but with the cheeky dog/cat, people would feel ripped off.

That's how I see it.
lilduckey99 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 08:40 PM   #17
Gifted

SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent
SunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talentSunnyPup20 is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
I'm pretty sure that Ganz retires pets to make room for new ones. Here's a quick example. Before I buy a new pair of shoes, I usually get rid of an older pair to make room for the new shoes in my closet. It'd be kind of hectic if there were an overwhelming amount of Webkinz to choose from. There's already over two hundred.

Sometimes, Ganz even brings them back. Keep an eye out, you could even find one of those long sought after Webkinz sitting on a shelf at your Salvation Army. Or maybe even your Hallmark?
View Post Originally Posted by Billy1920
Its all about demand and supply. Ganz can run out of the fabric they used to make the pets so they have to retired it, They can go out and buy more fabric but if they keep making the same pets all over and over, they won't have any time to make new pets.
View Post Originally Posted by WackyZingoz211
I think it would be smart for Ganz to re-release the Love Puppy for a limited time. SO many people want to buy it! And Ganz would make LOTS of money if they re-released it. So it's good for everyone.
View Post Originally Posted by jasmine1919
They retire Webkinz so there aren't too many out at one time. I'm guessing the pets that are retired didn't sell very quickly, or they sold a lot and wanted them to be more rare to make more money for them.
I'm with all the posts I quoted.
SunnyPup20 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:14 PM   #18
Banned
jorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond reputejorking has a reputation beyond repute

they purposely retire the cute ones soo they'll sell a lot.
it's not that hard, yall.
jorking is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 09:45 PM   #19

oh well... i see what you all mean i think the same too... im just sad that my favorites lave thats all thanks everyone though
Old 10-30-2010, 11:00 AM   #20

WebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clownWebkinzCollecte is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: WI you can close this now! :) thanks

i support. i want the German shepherd back. i would name it after my German Sheperd
WebkinzCollecte is offline Female
Closed