Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help! > Ideas For Ganz

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default WI you can close this now! :) thanks

I am so mad! I wanna have a lot of webbies ( I only have 16 ) but i cant! Cuz I only get the dogs, since im a dog lover well, the point is... all the dogs i want (half of the ones i want. more than half) are retired! Why do they retire them anyways?! They do it because no one buys them? They retire them and the next day people are crying! (just a saying ) No use Ganz!For example... a cheeky dog/cat , everybody loves them (well not all people...)! so why did you get rid of it?? Just to get more money to get new ones in??? Well, what if you keep the old ones and then bring new ones! but you dont replace any! Please support people! A lot of people.. i bet including you.. miss a Webbie! If you support tell me/ganz which webbie you wanna bring back so Ganz can see which ones are the most loved

(the ones i most want for them to come back are the labs.. come on Ganz, you GOT to be kidding me! they are popular in U.S! Why would you ever let them go? )

You know you miss them, Support and make a Webbie Difference

Last edited by blackylove123; 10-29-2010 at 09:47 PM..
blackylove123 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2010, 09:40 PM   #2
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Why Retire Pet Ganz??

Sometimes they do come back.
Old 10-28-2010, 09:44 PM   #3

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Why Retire Pets Ganz??

You know you miss them, Support and make a Webkinz difference

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Sometimes they do come back.
like which ones???
Old 10-28-2010, 10:25 PM   #4
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

They retire Webkinz so there aren't too many out at one time. I'm guessing the pets that are retired didn't sell very quickly, or they sold a lot and wanted them to be more rare to make more money for them.
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #5
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I believe it is partly so that consumers will buy more. If you know you may never have another chance to buy one of the Webbies, you are more inclined to buy it.

Also, Supply and Demand rules the workforce. Produce fewer items that people want, and you can drive up the price. If Ganz overproduces an item, then they have to sell the excess at a loss. Ganz is a for profit company. They do not want want to sell items at a loss.
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 10-28-2010, 11:48 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by Goldendoodle
There have been several, the Elephant, Floppy Pig, Rhino, Li'l Gorilla, Signature Pig, and Lil Unicorn.

Check these threads for further info:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nicorn-620311/

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...etired-638827/
Well yeah but those aren't the ones most of the people want... Cuz what about the cheeky dog or cat? Or the labs, many people want those more than the other ones. But I see what you mean
Old 10-29-2010, 07:54 AM   #7
Gifted

WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness
WackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicnessWackyZingoz211 is epic beyond epicness

I think it would be smart for Ganz to re-release the Love Puppy for a limited time. SO many people want to buy it! And Ganz would make LOTS of money if they re-released it. So it's good for everyone.
WackyZingoz211 is offline Female
Old 10-29-2010, 08:12 AM   #8
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

I support and I want the love puppy back.
Old 10-29-2010, 09:46 AM   #9

Yeah it wouldnt be fair.. but there is no reason to have to change the prices though I would do anything to be able to see the labs in a store.. i dont care what price but im sure i would buy them
Old 10-29-2010, 12:02 PM   #10
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

Its so they can make more money! It is not fair. I adore the sherbert bunny, it was at a regular price when I started buying webkinz. Then all of a sudden it was 60 dollars. And for most retired webkinz that arent super rare, check ebay or amazon
animalsrock!34 is offline Female
Closed